Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Sacred GOLD in Germany

Seven

Erudite
Otaku_Hanzo said:
Voss said:
You've saved the girl's horse? Damn. I've tried that quest several times- twice I couldn't get there fast enough to save the girl! (I stop and kill things)
I really like that it is possible to fail quests in this game. Much better than the mission failed/ reload or static objectives that will wait forever for the great hero to show up and fix things...

Actually, I stumbled on the whole thing without even talking to her charge back at the house, so I 'technically' did not get the quest. Yet, once I spoke with her, the quest markers appeared on my minimap and I went and talked to her charge and completed the quest. :P

Perhaps this is the only way to save her? On a side note, yea 1 pt per level is pretty meaningless when you have item reqs of 100 and so on. What's the level cap on this game anyway?

DrattedTin

Liturgist
No, I've saved her before when doing the quest.

You just have to run past the first two wolves and deal with the one attacking her so she doesn't die right away.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Yup, that's how I did it. You'll notice the little waypoint indicator starts flashing red once she gets attacked, so you know that's when you have to do something about it.

I'm still kind of curious why people think Gladiator is more powerful than the Seraphim. Even in close combat, my second attempt at a Seraphim was much more powerful than my Gladiator and my Seraphim also had those energy bolt attacks for ranged fighting. Then again, my second Seraphim also used two handed weapons which I've never tried with a Gladiator, but my level 5 Seraphim was dishing out 100+ damage per attack.

Peacedog

Novice
My 1st Seraphim was better than my 1st Gladiator, in part due to a sweet spear I found. The gladiator did more raw damage, but there was a big attack speed difference (he was using an axe, and the spear had speed bonuses, + more attack speed bonuses from an item I forged in).

I was using dual wield with my 2nd gladiator, with two items that both had + attack speed. His AS was like 198. He was kicking some serious tale (still had trouble with the minotaurs, though).

I found a "Lost Combat Art". I wonder if that's another glitch item, or something else entirely.

I'm glad to hear the demo is an older build by several months, and was deliberately made more easy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom