Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Save RPG Codex with the Power of Fallout

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'd buy to support the Codex, but just having lost 300 Euros in playing cards, I can't afford anything right now.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Actaully we've been playing Uno for money. It's really embarrassing. I'm trying to win my money back tomorrow, but the guy I'm playing against is from Eastern Europe, so it will be hard.

Playing a single game of Uno for 100 euros is kinda fucking crazy, but hey, it creates enormous tension.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
JarlFrank said:
It's really embarrassing. I'm trying to win my money back tomorrow, but the guy I'm playing against is from Eastern Europe, so it will be hard.
Don't do it.

Really.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Yeah, I guess. Losing 300 bucks is already bad enough and I don't really have a chance against him, so I'll leave it be.

Or play with smaller bets.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Or I could get some non-eastern european people to play with, then my chances to win are higher, especially since I got some Russian blood.

Alright I won't :P

Shannow

Waster of Time
JarlFrank said:
Or I could get some non-eastern european people to play with, then my chances to win are higher, especially since I got some Russian blood.

Alright I won't :P
You need the blood in you for it to work. Having it beside your bed in a jar doesn't do anything ;)
I'm not advising you to drink it.

Just convince him that Magic is a much better game and equip him with a rigged stack.

PS: When is a door not a door?

PPS: How good are the games on gog patched?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
You are playing ... UNO ... for money ... WTF ???
Seriously, stop this.

Balor

Arcane
Well, kiddies play some shit like Yu-gi-oh or whatever.
MtG is pretty complex, and you have to learn a LOT of rules to play right... unless you are playing green with dumb, fat creatures w/o abilities only.
I'm much into it, been playing with my boss (heh) at lunch breaks at work, but daresay it's pretty good intertainment, and pretty intellectual.

Elwro

Arcane
I just have some bad impressions from quite a few (8?) years ago. Every time I visited my gaming store I saw teens playing MtG with younger kids, and I'd bet (because I knew some of the teens) they were trying to get rarer cards from the younglings exploiting their inexperience. ("Look, this card of yours isn't really strong so let it be the stake of our next game K?") I'm sure it can be a good experience with good decks and good brains.

Hell, I played quite a lot interesting games even with Doom Trooper (!).

Pastel

Scholar
I've already bought FO 1 and 2, so I'm afraid I can't contribute. Can't you negotiate with good old GOG to extend the offer to other games as well? Maybe I'd buy OFP or something.

Sorry m8s. I already have the Fallouts and I won't re-buy either no matter how worthy the cause.

I can't speak for Annie, Kaiserin, or Lesifore but these would definitely be my brand of choice should you decide to branch into the feminine product line at a later time.

kotextr3.jpg

Lesifoere

Liturgist
But if everyone here, male or female, is an angry cunt, does that mean the guys will have to buy and wear those too?

Incidentally, how's WinXP compatibility? I understand that the FO games can be a little funny on XP (I know PS:T acts odd sometimes on my machine), and though GOG promises XP/Vista compatibility, there's no FAQ or details to reassure me.

The banner on top of the page is very... orange.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Lesifoere said:
But if everyone here, male or female, is an angry cunt, does that mean the guys will have to buy and wear those too?
Nah, we may be angry cunts, but we don't bleed on a regular basis and survive. That is unnatural. Anyway, tampons are much better. They are a phallic symbol and accompany women in their most female time of the month. Thus symbolizing the ying and yang of humanity. Or the reliance of the female on the male. Or the smothering of the male by the femal. Or how the female is the cause for man's bloodlust.
What I'm trying to say:
This thread has officially been derailed because nobody bothered/was able to answer my questions.

Elwro

Arcane
I have redneck rampage (with expansions) from GOG and I think it's properly patched :D The music is simply hilarious...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom