Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Did what I wanted with Liverpool. Lost on penalties in the Carabao Cup, which was out of the blue. I didn't play possession football, the opposition had the ball more than me in 75% of the games. On the other hand, I don't think you can be bad with Liverpool on Football Manager 2020. I do have to be honest, though, Salah and Mane had to go through some positional tweaks before I got them going. My next team will either be Atalanta (my CM/FM) team, or I will pick the worst lower division club in England and try to get them to the PL.
20124BFD88FB2DFCF48E4D568A14276F0FCD722F

845BCE0DF1725746B84A5D0A37C69FA9BD63A798

turkishronin

Arcane
Did what I wanted with Liverpool. Lost on penalties in the Carabao Cup, which was out of the blue. I didn't play possession football, the opposition had the ball more than me in 75% of the games. On the other hand, I don't think you can be bad with Liverpool on Football Manager 2020. I do have to be honest, though, Salah and Mane had to go through some positional tweaks before I got them going. My next team will either be Atalanta (my CM/FM) team, or I will pick the worst lower division club in England and try to get them to the PL.

tf happened to Leicester and CP

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

tf happened to Leicester and CP
Leicester actually started the season well, then they had a slight dip in form. Enough for Rodgers to get fired. His successor was absolutely shit, though. Can't remember who took over. Half of the clubs got new managers. CP just played boring ass football, like IRL. And Zaha didn't really deliver. 21 freaking draws.

Psquit

Arcane
SLmsjGe.jpg

This is the end Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

almsJzM.jpg

Waifu NOOOOOOO!!

f1Vw4n3.jpg
8bQUNOY.jpg

I'm literally shaking! (there was this woman who reviews the game and kept dying to this QTE and sparked a whole rape controversy, shit was hilarious)

eeYPHxY.jpg

:majordecline:

GARBAGE GAME, EASY COMBAT, REGENERATING HEALTH, QTE. A game from the forgotten era of 2012. I pity the fool who paid 60$ (i paid 0.48)

:3/5: nice weather effects.

wBk4aqQ.jpg

:incline: 10/10 game of the year, worth those cents.

Psquit

Arcane
The finale.

hlIcaFc.jpg

*Record scratch*
*Freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I end up in this situation.

gn6XE9E.jpg

:shredder:

qguZzp7.jpg
sgcKHm6.jpg

Lara is Always vigilant. Are you?

2n7SGuO.jpg

aBK1okD.jpg

BQFE9du.jpg

8V4GTyF.jpg

The final boss. Easy as fuck.

cOXpicz.jpg

EH2eoQy.jpg

Ahhh nooooo not a phallic object! my only weakness!

9VcplIL.jpg
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light!

nxzYaTW.jpg

:3/5:

Cheesy, edgy, pretentious, and disappointing. The developers clearly didn't understand what tomb raider was instead they opted for a copy of uncharted. I don't understand why this game is Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam.
I mean it's not bad but it's not that good, it's quite easy. Took me 8 hours to finish the game (64% done).

+It's short.
+It can be fun.
+Lara's ass.
----------------
-Its story is generic, like a cheesy action movie of 2009.
-Only Lara gets character development, the rest of the cast is there for the ride.
-Lack of enemy variety: wolf, Solariis cultist, and samurais. No dinosaurs, bears, crocodiles, panthers, lions... like cmon step it up.
-The tomb raiding is quite weak as well as the puzzles.
-It's easy, no real challenge. The final boss is a joke.

Overall I feel like I'm playing a weaker version of Legends. 3/5 buy it on a sale.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
After a hailstorm in my city, i've lost my best GPU and can say. My OLD GTS 450 is not that bad. I an playing with it from almost a year. Following some tweaks from LowSpecGamer i managed to run games like BF1 and even Dark Souls 3 with this old GPU. the graphics? Serviceable. I will only upgrade my GPU to play Cyberpunk 2077. In some games like warthunder, the graphics are gorgeous even with this old GPU. The cockpit of the Me 262.

9jcK4kr.png

On DS3, bellow average.

jE95Ame.png

But Dark Souls 2 and 1 for eg, runs with no problems. Dragon's Dogma? Too, no problems.

e43XtMQ.png

YCaxF56.png

ZE1dab6.png

gSt2Trb.png

And yes, i love snow in games and in real life.

TNzl0k7.jpg

My favorite type of magicians on RPG's are the frost based magic. This is why a divisive gothic game like gothic 3 is one of my favorite games. Be a water mage on G3 is so amazing.

DysDTIi.png

4rMn45q.png

jSwLU3B.png

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Were you playing your PC outside and a piece of hail crashed into the GPU?

No, but it messed with the energy infrastructure... Third world infrastructure.

The last hurricane left me with almost a day without electricity

Anyway, only to not derrail the topic. More screenshots

aH4y3rt.png

oXuL7xq.png

YSfjMDO.png

Psquit

Arcane
It's a pain in the ass but its mindless fun. I wished they made a game like that but with a better engine.

Psquit

Arcane
1HhWHkx.png

The chef here created a giant rat. Why? I dunno. I was just cleaning all that blood.

szdVC1d.png

Then he spoke to me. He was the one.

LHaYo64.png

He accepted my taco.

QXIFF5x.png

The rat king saga begins.

onlrZ0Y.png

He won against the chef and cemented his rule on the lobby & kitchen. I became the first vassal of his kingdom.

yOdL5ZL.png

Then the chef came back for round 2 with the captain... I throw some cleaning grenades to make them slip and give the king a chance. But like Caesar, he was stabbed 24 times.

lwOumKc.png

I held a funeral worthy of a king.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Some more screenshots from DC
Abandoned Bridge
Mr6jRH2.jpg

Canterbuy Commons Dawn
b5owMFx.jpg

Canterbury Commons Night
WXQqbxI.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom