Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Beyond Divinity, Black and White 2, Sacrifice.

wVMeudL.jpg

jj3cvsO.jpg

eL03HGe.jpg

FapQc3e.jpg

Fn0leoq.jpg

RsO56dg.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
I see BR1 featured the "ass-cam" way before ME2 copied the idea. Also, fem-Nazis with pointy tits.

sser

Arcane
Developer
BloodRayne could have easily been a strong Hollywood series. I suppose Underworld ended up doing it for them, but still. Why you would hand the IP to Uwe Bolle and just let him run it into the ground is beyond me.

Riskbreaker

I tried replaying BloodRayne recently.

It did not age well. Much like Alice, it's the ambience and the graphic design that carry it, gameplay is eeeeeh.

:negative:
True that. It's got the excess of violence and sexuality of exploitation cinema, and locales straight outta Hammer flicks. Especially the opening and final chapter. But the combat is so damn floaty and simplistic, and the whole thing becomes monotonous real fast.

Vyadhis

Learned
fqX6Eep.png

My ultimate Alucard setup for Symphony of The Night, pretty much a no brainer but it was fun to farm up. Very easy game but its so fun to break and if you're wondering I'm playing the Japanese version so the names are a bit different. Val Manwe= Crissaegrim, Egil's Helmet = Dragon Helm, Jet Black Mantle = Twlight Mantle and Skull Ring is Ring of Varda. I was a bit hesitant about the duplicator since I'd never used it before and it lowers your stats quite a bit but the ability to have unlimited items more than makes up for it. Its so fun being able to spam all the consumable projectiles and bombs! Sadly, I only have 5 bosses left (Akmodan, Death, Shaft, Dracula and Galamoth). Really wish this game had a new game+ mode that buffed enemy hp and damage. I'd still be OP but it would be fun to steamroll through again.

Endemic

Arcane
After completing Vestaria Saga chapter 9, it turns out that rescued princess cannot into marriage diplomacy:

1t9jx5.jpg

2rsjjq.jpg

25fmk82.jpg

3ahjcv.jpg

...Some time later...

4ylkma.jpg

5zfjka.jpg

Of course, they fail...

6yejq0.jpg

Poor Tallan. The life of a slave is inevitably a harsh one.

7oojld.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom