Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
These screenshots make me want to reinstall Honey Select. Thanks, Bozia.

Psquit

Arcane
This game is amazing!

NceEkaY.jpg

PSXVTKl.jpg

TBTjK2X.jpg

htk8550.jpg

0lr58Uj.jpg

UrT8cQF.jpg

KpTjssZ.jpg

JEezFno.jpg

71FYGvB.jpg

nPF6FY2.jpg

What game?

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
What game?
Mary Skelter: Nightmares. Playing the PC version. There's a remake of it on the Switch that adds some new features, dungeons and story, but it butchers the dungeon layouts. They're dumbed down to the point where they're downright anemic when compared to the original.

See for yourself:
Temple Area 2 in the original:
52B326156FEB3EEC71D2E918433DCCD66AA13C30

Temple Area 2 in the remake:
5dHZUHO.png

Jinn

Arcane
See for yourself:
Temple Area 2 in the original:

Damn, that top map is actually pretty impressive. I always heard the Mary Skelter sucked, but that pic has piqued my interest.

That bottom map though... Damn. That's an absurd downgrade.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
X2 The Threat with two monitors. Game allows you to set up 4 additional game views on the second monitor. Stuff like stations or targets or ships. Pretty cool and too bad it was never implemented in the sequels.

oZZ64YB.jpg

Gave Tyranny another chance though I'm not sure whether I'm liking it or not. It suffers from many issues Pillars does and I couldn't bring myself to complete that one for the life of me. I initially gave it a try when it released and I remember ditching it before even finishing the first act.
YDXcWnO.png

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Loved Tyranny for its unique setting. I liked PoE more (i mean its the best cRPG in decades) but Tyranny on its low budget is a good effort and fun as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom