Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Some women age really badly...
YQh1btG.png

[Hmm...the classes of my Wiz 7 characters from ten years ago look scrambled; I must have done more class changing than I remember]

FK4PV9c.jpg

MCO45tE.jpg

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Twinsen's Little Big Adventure II, Fallout: Sonora and Fallout II (with RP):

TWINSEN'S LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE II
TLBA2-0000.png

TLBA2-0001.png

TLBA2-0002.png

FALLOUT II

F2CRPG-0000.png

F2CRPG-0001.png

She has such a punchable face, it makes me want to beat the pixelated shit out of her !

F2CRPG-0002.png

F2CRPG-0003.png

:terminate:

F2CRPG-0004.png

Now you can order your followers to attack a specific target during combat . To enable this feature, you have to edit the "sfall-mods.ini" file and set "CombatControl" mode to 3 .

F2CRPG-0005.png

"T'is But a Scratch . . ."

F2CRPG-0006.png

F2CRPG-0007.png

Omg, it can be used on Melchior to finish the NCR side quest and also defeat the mini boss in the military base ! Perhaps it wasn't intended to work in this situation, since you'll get a "That does nothing." message on your Pipboy combat log / descriptions screen, despite it clearly working and doing something with this super mutant .

F2CRPG-0008.png

F2CRPG-0009.png

How dare you touch a hair, from this chad ? You'll pay for this . . .

F2CRPG-0010.png

I accidentally pissed off one of the San Fran citizens, and mayhem ensued !

F2CRPG-0011.png

F2CRPG-0012.png

F2CRPG-0013.png

F2CRPG-0014.png

Sabotaged the submarine, and began my journey to the oil rig .

F2CRPG-0015.png

New map from the Restoration mod.

F2CRPG-0016.png

Time to return to the main land .

Skynet, Sulik, Cassidy, Miria, Vic and Dogmeat survived the final boss and his turrets . F for Mr. Granite and his team .

F2CRPG-0017.png

F2CRPG-0018.png

Hmmmm . . .

FALLOUT: SONORA

For this playthrough, I'm using a "trainer" as a work around, because I'll miss ton of quests (and their rewards) due to the fact I don't understand the language of this mod . When the ENG translation comes out, I plan to do a normal playthrough.
FSonora-0000.png

FSonora-0001.png

FSonora-0002.png

FSonora-0003.png

FSonora-0004.png

I found this pistol in an special encounter . I love how it keeps emanating a red light in your inventory / item slots . It's an animated item, like the Hy-Mag in Fallout II .

FSonora-0005.png

FSonora-0006.png

Usually the empathy perk is something I give a pass, but in this mod I took it, it helps me avoid pissing NPCs off during conversations . Holy moly, you are an ugly mother#ucker .

FSonora-0007.png

It's zombie season !

FSonora-0008.png

I can hear Geiger counter sounds while looking at this .

FSonora-0009.png

I don't know what was the reasoning to include a predator melee weapon in the mod, but no complaints from me !

FSonora-0010.png

FSonora-0011.png

Old timer got some BFGs for self-defense.

FSonora-0012.png

FSonora-0013.png

Nope, I'm outta here !!

(New critter, I like it !)

FSonora-0014.png

FSonora-0015.png

I like this easter egg !

FSonora-0016.png

If you try to interact with these people, they'll turn into goo.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Is this how you scare zoomers?
45EB6C93FFA635FBC5D973AD80A018A3C2249BFD

Forget breaking the mood - got more worried by possibility of game shitting itself at the end of the game.

Three Metro games, same ending again. Third time the charm?
Did mostly well, screwed up once and Muhrality system kicks in - ur a bad guy now. In this game this means you're dead meat.
F96982FD5A1A817A37C2220143DC367AA9DCC383

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Observation - a game where we are basically HAL 9000 controlling a space station. We mostly observe sections of it via cameras, and use internal modules to solve puzzles. Which are really easy for the most part. Overall it's a interactive movie, but has excellent story and visuals as well. The music complements the graphics, mostly drone ambient which was an excellent choice considering where we are. I need to try "Untold Stories" from the same developer, which has good reviews as well.

observation_2022.10.108dql.jpg

observation_2022.10.193d70.jpg

observation_2022.10.1c9dqi.jpg

observation_2022.10.1ggcwm.jpg

observation_2022.10.1ftf5g.jpg

observation_2022.10.1gff66.jpg

observation_2022.10.1dgcdd.jpg

observation_2022.10.1apd96.jpg

observation_2022.10.14pd1c.jpg

octavius

Arcane
Patron
My quest is at an end.
I mean, there's no way anyone is able to climb, traverse, remove or otherwise ascend a four meter high pile of rubble, so we may as well pack it in. If one fails to ascend this little speed bump one does not really deserve to ascend to the Cosmic Circle.
uUuTjOm.jpg

[Yeah, I know I'm supposed to teleport in from the Rapax castle, but it doesn't make it less stupid and ironic]

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Always wondered. What's the danger in those games? Can you die? Is there any survival horror mechanics, etc?

Puukko

Arcane
Always wondered. What's the danger in those games? Can you die? Is there any survival horror mechanics, etc?
GOASTS of many varieties. You can die, and that did happen to me in 3. 2 was easier and there my only game overs were "this ghost touched you? ded lol". You have to ration film above all else and there are chase sequences and other challenges the game throws at you to mix things up, so yes I'd call it survival horror. I made a write up of 2 in the general horror thread and will add more thoughts about 3 shortly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom