Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
More Morrowind:

7Jg4Q8M.png

KjUBCAy.jpg

aC6zSmL.png

cUKP5fr.png

6H5OXfh.png

qtkaDF2.png

A heroic rescue operation into the depths of a Daedric ruin goes bad when this clown, the guy you're supposed to rescue, decides to play it by the book. Fine, you can rot in there for all I care.

UqFa1uf.jpg

SlhjHBu.png

ewUGmch.jpg

You'd be more convincing if you weren't rooted to the spot with 0 STR and 0 INT.

0p6HKnz.jpg

EYXyiFK.jpg

fx4n9Oz.png

City of light! City of magic!

ln8ZzhX.jpg

tuFoUIo.jpg

SI54NMd.png

d7kRh2N.jpg

Looking good there, buddy. The more time I spend with Calvus, the more I hate him.

A couple of FM14 screens, nothing special:

X78SGgK.jpg

KEeFcD9.jpg

zLlAhVm.jpg

The boys are happy and enjoying their football.

DiDZKxv.jpg

We tried, but it just wasn't enough to take us to the top 6.

Zeriel

Arcane
Well, all I can recommend now is to install vbox, install WinXP and then enjoy original Mordor and Mordor 2 without any problems.

Mordor 2 was the beta version of Demise. Same game, just unfinished, with only a few levels. Now granted, most people (even those who loved it) only got a few levels into Demise, so if you're casual moding it, it is cool, and it has some nostalgia moments, but if you want to play through the full game, Demise is still your best bet.

My favorite thing about Mordor 2 that didn't make it into Demise was the old midi music, it was out and out glorious.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Well, all I can recommend now is to install vbox, install WinXP and then enjoy original Mordor and Mordor 2 without any problems.

Mordor 2 was the beta version of Demise. Same game, just unfinished, with only a few levels. Now granted, most people (even those who loved it) only got a few levels into Demise, so if you're casual moding it, it is cool, and it has some nostalgia moments, but if you want to play through the full game, Demise is still your best bet.

My favorite thing about Mordor 2 that didn't make it into Demise was the old midi music, it was out and out glorious.
Almost all Mordor 2 music is re-used from original Mordor.
I can't play Demise for a long time, only for a couple of hours at best (before I drop it again), while I can waste weeks just mindlessly hacking and slashing shit in original Mordor.
Who the fuck thought that navigating in this game using 3D view instead of the automap is fun?

Blonsky

Prophet
Nightlong Union city Conspiracy

Why is there always a debt.
nH9BRdA.png

Lets go to the fucking game crashing zoo.
VUL065m.png

Yeah, checking me out.
WOtCEEm.png

CL2fTRy.png

It sounds like a charming place.
vcOq6T6.png

The terrorist.
06i9sxd.png

Lets get this done.
vICHIOs.png

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I derps around in Darkout

Welcome toPandora Illuna-
2CC411DF55DFA5BBE097DAFB4480CCC6BBBC8115

What happens when you don't plan your base-
83B23BBEF6352425C7BFF1C7DEDA4599F2F973CE

Not sure if the highlight on select is annoying-
D97A5765A1C5F2C0F61A04A52FC5ED9F61F57AEC

Haz bow, will shoot.
28AE1FC1B5E3327B073706C52879D4BA1DDE4A2A

It's kinda fun.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Roxor is monocle and doesn't deal with popamole widescreen monitors.

I thought they fixed this issue, though?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I thought they fixed this issue, though?

Well, you can now set varying degrees of fullscreen. And I vastly prefer playing it like this instead of having HUEG BLACK BARS. The 'stretched' res doesn't even matter all that much in motion, only some of the characters look a little awkward sometimes, and that's it.

but I digress

Oddworld: VALHALLA! edition

WHsxlI.jpg

Make haste! VALHALLA AWAITS!

gifmYp.jpg

PREPARE TO BE BOARDED

CD9riw.jpg

ODIN! HERE I COME!

BTBOQ5.jpg

When suddenly it all turns into SS Viking

RKHYyX.jpg

es a damned warzone out here!

fvf5sV.jpg

Dow2_csm_tactical_squad_icon.png
Imperial Guard! RUIN THEM!

This whole level was actually pretty tough because you get swarmed by p. big numbers of various shooty dudes, and none of the guns in this game are actually good at killing, so to speak.

l8DvPC.jpg

These hippie lizard dudes, on the other hand, remind me a lot of pvt Sparkle from Wiz8

sparkle.png
DUTY, POWER, VICTORY!! :desu:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
So you decided to try Stranger's Wrath? Seems like I got no choice and play it. Only need to find disc with it...

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
7792ihV.jpg

Gtmfzvs.jpg

That monster glitched into the rock and I had to be really careful.

W5HJ4ox.jpg

Immersive hand visible.

wmrvaD2.jpg

Very good mission. The whole manor and the widow character talking to you, asking for some wine.

0aA3Z6U.jpg

Naughty Garret :troll:

rb4L9x5.jpg

I could run around the table and the guard couldn't catch me. [insert Benny Hill song here]

QhJbNHb.jpg

Let's blow something.

14nu259.jpg

Damn Ninja Thief Destroyers, at least I could use guards as a cannon fodder.

The ending segment with placing artifacts was a little dull, but the whole mission in the museum was great. Much loot to gather, many guards to whack and rooms to visit. Shalebridge Cradle was interesting, with moving through time and superb spooky atmosphere of the abandoned asylum. Overall, despite cutting the levels due to the Unreal engine, it was really good. And dat music by Eric BROsius, mmm...

Now for the new one.

:troll:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Thief: Deadly Potatoes :outrage:

(the potatosations of all the 3 Thiefs are top notch, tho, so you're excused. Some of the better ones out there, in fact)

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
There used to be one, but some faggots closed it.

Meanwhile, BRs and dockers are allowed to run rampant.

This will not stand!

Poland first to fight :outrage:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Pity that potato Thief 1/2 doesn't work with new patches (different .exe files).

Good idea - start with Thief3, then Dark Project and Metal Age. Or second then first, from better to worse.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Well, you can now set varying degrees of fullscreen. And I vastly prefer playing it like this instead of having HUEG BLACK BARS. The 'stretched' res doesn't even matter all that much in motion, only some of the characters look a little awkward sometimes, and that's it.

Actually it looks like stretched excrement in every one of your screens, FYI.

Psquit

Arcane
jOCO890.jpg

Messing around with the spy to make him look kike. Maybe ill make more tomorrow.
1386128121759.png

Stay GOY my friends!

Inf0mercial

Augur
Is this ship shit guys? No seriously.

YctEMLk.jpg
First Fighter swarm you run into is going to gut that ship in a few seconds no shields at the back near the control center with rev power plants? Big explosion at least, been ages since i have played if the circle thing at the front is bridge your gonna have a dead ship floating as its shields get battered down and armour killed after that.
EDIT: Just saw the bridges yeah floating ships only alive from bridge trying to repair it as it floats in space from being gutted may look cool but annoying when you lose a cruiser to a fighter.

circ

Arcane
First Fighter swarm you run into is going to gut that ship in a few seconds no shields at the back near the control center with rev power plants? Big explosion at least, been ages since i have played if the circle thing at the front is bridge your gonna have a dead ship floating as its shields get battered down and armour killed after that.
EDIT: Just saw the bridges yeah floating ships only alive from bridge trying to repair it as it floats in space from being gutted may look cool but annoying when you lose a cruiser to a fighter.
Yeah I did throw in some shields in the back and I think I replaced the mass drivers or whatever they are with some energy weapon super guns. Anyhoo, with those repair bays this baby soloed a Remnant mothership. Still learning this ship building thing. Thought it didn't matter where you slapped shields and armor but hay.

Inf0mercial

Augur
Yeah I did throw in some shields in the back and I think I replaced the mass drivers or whatever they are with some energy weapon super guns. Anyhoo, with those repair bays this baby soloed a Remnant mothership. Still learning this ship building thing. Thought it didn't matter where you slapped shields and armor but hay.
Missiles and beam weapons are the way to go Ballistics and lasers don't track so anything that is not coming dead on or away will dodge with nearly no effort.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom