Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

mck

Cipher
goJMaSb.jpg

HansDampf

Arcane
HDIGDcw.png

:avatard:

bav2UvX.png

The Zachtronics experience:
1) Waste hours optimizing for lowest cycle count.
2) Get seemingly great results.
3) Check out high scores on the TIS-100 subreddit and find out you aren't even close.
4) Still feel retarded.
xsGLlMH.gif

FfBCRtN.png

Selection Sort

1lLcy88.png

jendywo.png

5FO1bmb.png

I don't even know why I "played" this. I enjoyed it more than Shenzhen, though.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Earth sure looked different before the Allied Mastercomputer became self-aware.
AE88738D448F1391D6FD2E3D96A647ABED1B8591

Last edited:

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Finished another playthrough of Dishonored and the two story DLCs. One of my favorite games of the last decade or so. The DLCs are especially good in that they address one of main issues I had with the the base game had, that is the small size of the individual areas; A Captain of Industry and Eminent Domain from The Knife of Dunwall, and The Dead Eels from The Brigmore Witches give you some very spacious, intricately designed areas to explore, usually with a great focus on vertical exploration. I also appreciate that in Daud's missions the objectives are more involved than the repetitious "take out the target" objectives of the base game (with the exception of The Royal Physician, which happened to be my favorite mission in the base game, so I am glad most of the DLC missions play out like that one). There are numerous NPCs related to side quests or alternate methods of approaching the main objectives, making the areas feel more dense in comparison to some of the sparsely populated locales Corvo went through.

I really need to play the sequel.

96350.jpg
96351.jpg
96352.jpg
96353.jpg
96355.jpg
96356.jpg
96357.jpg

D_X

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Reference to duke or something else?
Pig cops from Duke is what I'm thinking too, possibly a play on ACAB as well. And the cake is a reference to Portal because there's a need for more of those (there's a cube with a heart in the same room, should've captured that too).

In other news, decided to stop ignoring FPSs and since Blood seems to be praies a lot around here thought I should start with that:

This some good shit :incline:

catfood

AGAIN
I'm playing Blood too. Man, this game is so good. Excellent level design, awesome weapons and chilling atmosphere. This was Monolith's crowning achievement.

And normies keep singing praises to FEAR. Fuck this industry. :negative:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
It was a dark and stormfull night when a squad of brave freedom fighters sought shelter at a farmhouse.
Unfortunately it was occupied by a bunch of hillbillies, who proved that not all country folk are friendly.
dX236rT.jpg

8JAg48Q.jpg

After clearing out the varmint infestation it turned out they had prepared some very nice christmas presents for their countless little nieces and nephews:
2FfRD9i.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom