Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Also, I found the Timelapse Vertigo name to be rather silly and Pepe what is the point of playing a game with 100% DR everything? Underrail has decent combat so I don't see any reason to breeze through it, it is no Planescape Torment.

Prolly for testing.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ck2%202013-02-24%2021-04-08-16.jpg

RedScum

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
A nice part of that event is if you got the lustful trait then you're forced to make a move. Happend to me and my son did not approve of my behavior when i took his wife for a spin.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Well i duno man, this game is weird. I killed the Duke by pushing him off balcony.
Killed his 18 year old successor by a hunting accident, then smothered 4 of his next in lines (age 5 and below) with pilows. While another drowned when she took a boat ride with holes on the hull....
...and I still didn't get the duke-dom :( After a hundred century of bloodied hands.

Fucking regent got it and now I must kill her lineage all over again.

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
Which modifications are you using? The portrait of Ira looks different and what's that bar and dogtag beneath Barry's AKS-74u ?

It's JA2 1.13 with Wildfire maps and Smeagol's item mod. IIRC its an all inclusive pack. I'm not sure what the dogtag means, but the stuff under his weapon is just his ammo indicator "?L" meaning unknown but low.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

Fuckin' idiots can't even get the names right.

Brigida has, AFAIK, never been an official Icelandic name, and it's "Ísleifsdóttir" not Ísleifursdatter".

But yeah, she fancies you regardless. If you even demonstrate the slightest hint of "not being from around here", you're guaranteed to score, family ties be damned.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's not even your daughter, it's just your daughter-in-law, moreover you just "like" each other, both things it's far from being an achievement. it's quite common if you want it to happen. Nothing interesting in this picture... if you don't believe me, take my pic, which I made soon after seeing yours to prove my point (and push it further :smug: :
24B02C633DBEBA6EC83702ED148B0D3405B88434

An achievement would be fucking your own daughter, which requires some work and planning, so *that* would be some achievement... but daughter-in-law? No.

Multi-headed Cow

An achievement would be fucking your own daughter

Sorry to break your heart Konjad (Because it certainly broke mine) but Paradox does not approve. I direct you to this link and point out the following line: "- No longer possible for close relatives to become a married character's mistress". :x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom