Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Padzi

Arbiter
Once I decided to collect every skull I could find in Oblivion.
This time collection isn't very impressive because the screenshots were taken on my second run through the game.
tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo2_540.png

tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo3_540.png

tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo4_540.png

tumblr_orcm9aMRZj1r9s8cbo1_540.png

But I like it. < shrugs >

Oh noes, my sad gaming history is repeating itself.
My skull collecting addiction raises its ugly head again.

NFAanv7.jpg

If you have such a strong skull fetish you should join the Imperium of Man. They put skulls on everything. Alternatively you should just buy a Nazi SS cap.

Frau Totenkopf reporting for duty
:flamesaw:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
This time collection isn't very impressive because the screenshots were taken on my second run through the game.

NFAanv7.jpg

If you have such a strong skull fetish you should join the Imperium of Man. They put skulls on everything. Alternatively you should just buy a Nazi SS cap.
Might as well give skulls for the skull throne!

Tytus

Arcane

NFAanv7.jpg

Skulls for the skullthrone blood for the blood god!

No, wait... I didn't murder and skin so many people to
just give my skulls away.
I couldn't give my friends away.

qzQEusN.jpg

:imperialscum:

Edija

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

I feel like they could've done so much more with this game. Also DLCs are reaching Paradox levels fast. The whole, no management of your empire, you only fight the campaign sounds interesting, but when you have such a limited scope of battle presentation, graphically and gameplay wise, it turns into a meaningless grind rather fast. Also, it's rather unclear what the game is trying to do when it comes to audiences. It's to gamey for the people who want any sort of historical realism, while its too off puting for people who would rather play Total War.

Comte

I feel like they could've done so much more with this game. Also DLCs are reaching Paradox levels fast. The whole, no management of your empire, you only fight the campaign sounds interesting, but when you have such a limited scope of battle presentation, graphically and gameplay wise, it turns into a meaningless grind rather fast. Also, it's rather unclear what the game is trying to do when it comes to audiences. It's to gamey for the people who want any sort of historical realism, while its too off puting for people who would rather play Total War.

Just the latest Slitherine/Matrix shovelware release.

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Shardlight

An adventure game, where we have a couple of elements merged together creating an artificial setting. A future where people find it easier to maintain muskets than normal weapons. Most puzzles were really easy, or just misleading. I liked the presentation and music, but the number of problems that are being introduced through the whole story and ending(s), overall just don't make it something I would recommend. Technobabylon was much better and consistent.

shardlight2018-04-1517vfzm.png

shardlight2018-04-151s8e78.png

shardlight2018-04-151k7f1o.png

shardlight2018-04-1514hi40.png

shardlight2018-04-151ofdek.png

shardlight2018-04-151ltcpx.png

shardlight2018-04-15143cf7.png

shardlight2018-04-151gedsi.png

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Seven: The Days Long Gone

One of the coolest things about this game is the scale of things, and everything you see you can explore. You just have to make your way there which more often than not are easier said than done. Long time I had this fun just exploring stuff.

0kW0SPA.jpg

AASeOKc.jpg

TLVlp1T.jpg

IKGdIVL.jpg

FF2tSbH.jpg

EcS5F1F.jpg

4DKDm2d.jpg

Last edited:

Aemar

Arcane
bd7ba8b650eb8dc007810c34d64dee96.jpg

At first glance it looks like it's about them Russian urban climbers who like to explore all sorts of facilities. Is it any good?

Last edited:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, I think so. Fun story, cool cyberpunkish setting, stealth mechanics, everything is lootable, which means if you kill or knock someone out you can take their clothes and pass as a guard and so on. Fun combat. The game does get a lot easier the further you get into the game, since better weapons allows you to backstab even the most powerful dudes with one hit. Still messing up and having to fight 3-4 people at once usually spells death.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The Scientists fall to a mass of worms...

l2uLlvO.png

The Morganites will never know what hit them

eURvnE7.png

BfGUHUY.png

That's what he said...

7NAF9Im.png

Last edited:

kintake

Savant
6F4rIXN.png

Skybird Trill
"The Ultimate in cute. A frown in Skybird Trill brings
all the townspeople to the sufferer's door with gifts of love, fine
cheer, and eternal friendship. A place where nothing can ever go
wrong, or so they fondly believe..."

They are kinda begging for it. And I will parade their greatest hero in front of it's conquered people as the fallen idol of a pathetic ideal.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
With the University and Morganites put to rest, the Gaians enjoyed the bountiful green isle to themselves. The Monsoon Jungle was quickly settled as colonies plant Recycling Tanks and Terraformers gets to work seeding the new forests.

The first UN election in Chiron wasn't even a contest with the Empath Guild project completion. Deidre won 75 to 25 against Lal.

jJMMjjc.jpg

Just gonna coast to a peaceful victory. Well, until I made a mistake of calling on the Believers to check if they have any new tech to trade. Instead, they wanted free weapons tech and called us 'godless democratic government' when we refused. Vendetta was declared immediately.

IE8XCEF.png

Thanks for the base, Sis. Deus vult?
Years of naval war later, the Peacekeepers joined arms with the Gaians. But Lal is a poor warlord, losing his headquarters to the Believers' army. A coastal invasion must be done. Worms and Rovers were loaded onto Isles of Deep and made landfall. A naval colony was seized followed by another conquest on the coast.

But the Believers army were too numerous to hold back. Scores of mind worms were lost against the counter-offensive. In this hour of desperation, sunspot activity occurs planet-wide, blocking communications with other factions. The conquered colonists begin a spirit-raising hymn, confident of their liberation as Impact Squad marches closer to the Time of Salvation colony.

'Send them to the heavens.' came the order from the Gaians military command.

5MKlB1b.png

Purge complete.

Last edited:

Astral Rag

Arcane
6F4rIXN.png

Skybird Trill

They are kinda begging for it. And I will parade their greatest hero in front of it's conquered people as the fallen idol of a pathetic ideal.

First time?

:hero:

6F4rIXN.png

Skybird Trill

iur

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom