Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Selaco - A Doom engine FPS inspired by FEAR and the classics - coming to Early Access in May

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
You know what’s funny, mr. joined 2017? I wouldn’t even know that reddit existed if some random retard didn’t make wannabe edgy posts like you just did. I guess you are one of those people that only judge others according to yourself.

Beowulf

Arcane
No gameplay in sight, and yet the thread provides. Getting some serious That Which Sleeps flashbacks

Citizen

You know what’s funny, mr. joined 2017? I wouldn’t even know that reddit existed if some random retard didn’t make wannabe edgy posts like you just did. I guess you are one of those people that only judge others according to yourself.

it’s not a long shot to assume you are some self-hating faggy vegan that likes to scare black people by randomly kneeling in front of them on the street and supports Bernie. It also isn’t a long shot to assume that you would push your political views in the game.

Sure buddy

Nexxtic

Arcane
Developer
You:
Please return to your safespace and calm down.

Also you:
..The fact that you are acting like a butthurt retard and immediately resort to pathetic personal attacks like a triggered snowflake..

I can't help but feel sorry for you. That's all I have to say buddy.

You shouldn't take parrotings on the internet seriously. Specially from the ones who are talking seriously.

Touché!

I'll also ask for a demo and a jar of cookies

Demo? Check! Absolutely happening somewhere later!

EDIT: I asked around and nobody can provide a cookie jar. I'm sorry.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
No gameplay in sight, and yet the thread provides. Getting some serious That Which Sleeps flashbacks

I dont know man, the That Which Sleeps "devs" were at least investing a lot of effort into their elaborate ruse, like that long-ass story they wrote about how they manipulated the regional food markets in the game to turn nobility in some kingdom into Deep One hybrids. What is happening here is nowhere near that level.

You:

Also you:

I can't help but feel sorry for you. That's all I have to say buddy.

Wow. I can´t help but hope that your vydia dev skills are better that your ability to make arguments. That's all I have to say buddy.

Curratum

I want to like this more but I feel years of conditioning have made me able to only get hard for retro shooters that have a) demons / monsters, b) b-movie villains / mutants / horrors and c) Dusk / Hrot / Amid Evil weird-tier enemies.

This and not the dull female protag made me like Ion Fury not as much as I had hoped. Shooting dull humanoid robots, even if they bleed, is just... not as exciting as I want it to be.

Nexxtic

Arcane
Developer
Guys, stop being such cucks. Everyone knows the game is going to be mediocre. No need to please the banalshitboring indie dev.

Don't worry, you have no idea how confident I am about this game. I would have left this place if that weren't the case.

Wow. I can´t help but hope that your vydia dev skills are better that your ability to make arguments.

It wasn't an argument. I am legitimately sorry for you.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Arcane
Guys, stop being such cucks. Everyone knows the game is going to be mediocre. No need to please the banalshitboring indie dev.

Don't worry, you have no idea how confident I am about this game. I would have left this place if that weren't the case.

Wow. I can´t help but hope that your vydia dev skills are better that your ability to make arguments.

You should seriously consider showing the gameplay soon and releasing the demo soon afterwards, otherwise the postings will continue until morale improves.

Nexxtic

Arcane
Developer

You should seriously consider showing the gameplay soon and releasing the demo soon afterwards, otherwise the postings will continue until morale improves.

Yeah, and I really care about what RPGCodex has to say about Selaco... :P Like I said in an earlier post, I am mostly here to send screenshots to the team for a quick laugh. The ones that had something worthwhile to say, whether its proper criticism or praise, you guys are awesome! The demo happens when the team and I think its ready!

OctavianRomulus

Learned
Oh man, this looks SO good.

Possibly stupid question but is this a commercial release? If so, how much will it cost?

A horse of course

Yeah, and I really care about what RPGCodex has to say about Selaco... :P Like I said in an earlier post, I am mostly here to send screenshots to the team for a quick laugh. The ones that had something worthwhile to say, whether its proper criticism or praise, you guys are awesome! The demo happens when the team and I think its ready!

"I don't care about you dumb chuds but I'm an indie dev desperate for exposure so I'm going to relentlessly shill my game on this alt-right site anyway". At least have some self-respect and go back to doomworld. 95% of the people giving you reddit upboats in this thread are going to pirate your game, so there's really no benefit to keeping up this charade.

Nexxtic

Arcane
Developer

"I don't care about you dumb chuds but I'm an indie dev desperate for exposure so I'm going to relentlessly shill my game on this alt-right site anyway". At least have some self-respect and go back to doomworld. 95% of the people giving you reddit upboats in this thread are going to pirate your game, so there's really no benefit to keeping up this charade.

Pay attention to the timestamps and you will see that I never bumped this thread nor did I create this thread. The ongoing discussion about unrelated stuff isn't on me.

Keep trying. Maybe some day you will manage to actually hit me with an insult that stings, but so far all that I see is a mentality unstable individual trying way to hard to bring someone down so he can feel just a tiny bit better about himself. And even that is something you suck at. So...there's that :P

A horse of course

Pay attention to the timestamps and you will see that I never bumped this thread nor did I create this thread. The ongoing discussion about unrelated stuff isn't on me.

Keep trying. Maybe some day you will manage to actually hit me with an insult that stings, but so far all that I see is a mentality unstable individual trying way to hard to bring someone down so he can feel just a tiny bit better about himself. And even that is something you suck at. So...there's that :P

I never mentioned anything about who created the thread nor your personal qualities. You seem deeply insecure about yourself. I suggest multivitamins.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This game is a masterpiece in triggering.

Female protagonist to trigger the incel cavemen? Check.
Retro engine to trigger the "muh modern graphics!"-pseudogamers? Check.
Anime to trigger... well, everyone except weebs? Check.
SJW-folk are triggered by everything anyway, so... Check.

Nexxtic Just make sure to release it on Linux as well, should be a no-brainer given the engine (don't think there are even GZDoom-games/mods out there not running on Linux).
Talk to the people at www.gamingonlinux.com if you need help.
Otherwise, you'll personally trigger me.

Nexxtic

Arcane
Developer
This game is a masterpiece in triggering.

Female protagonist to trigger the incel cavemen? Check.
Retro engine to trigger the "muh modern graphics!"-pseudogamers? Check.
Anime to trigger... well, everyone except weebs? Check.
SJW-folk are triggered by everything anyway, so... Check.

Nexxtic Just make sure to release it on Linux as well, should be a no-brainer given the engine (don't think there are even GZDoom-games/mods out there not running on Linux).
Talk to the people at www.gamingonlinux.com if you need help.
Otherwise, you'll personally trigger me.

I love Linux, so that is totally happening.

Looks good indeed.

But why there are two rifles that pop out from the body?
First one appears on the floor after the kick, and the second one after the killing shot.

Someone else mentioned that, its fixed! Dumb little oversight.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom