Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shane Plays - LPs and Interviews

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: We get duped into a shady quest but then get out of it, expose a corrupt senator, and talk to a droid on drugs. Ok, he's not really on drugs but it sure sounds like it. Next up: fun with Black Sun

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: We tangle with priests of Demogorgon and recover the infernal relics while the Mysterious Stranger decides to remain mysterious. Oh yeah we find a room in the Luskan sewers we missed previously.

sstacks

Arcane
This episode: Ice spiders and more ice spiders in Ista Cale Camp. Translating runes doesn't always solve the puzzle. We meet a group of Bloodless hunters and they ask for our help.

sstacks

Arcane
In celebration of the 2016 RPG Codex GOTY results!

(actually, I am going to try to power through SCL in the next few weeks so I can be ready for Torment Tides of Numenera)

This episode: We get more info on our dreaded enemies the Gilded Eye (including the location of their super secret HQ), get ambushed, finish a bugged quest and get our ashes handed to us by the Ashen Priest.

Mustawd

For some reason the tweet isn't loading for me. Can someone tell me what it says?

Mustawd

Shane if you get a chance to, ask them what they think of games that have Enhanced Editions, Definitive Editions, Director's Cuts, but there is no opportunity to buy the original/classic version.

Mustawd

sstacks ask Felipe what he thinks about the GOTY poll being hijacked by Polish agents?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Part 1 of the show:

Shane talks about Battlestar Galactica
Shane tries to get Felipepe on-line
Felipepe gets on-line but no-one can hear him
Matt Chat gets to say something: "[asked about Witcher 3 winning] Thought RPGcodex was a bit more old school - would have thought PoE or Wasteland 2 [would have won]"
Cut's to adverts.

A horse of course

How can felipepe fuck up so bad? You're done in this town pal.

Deleted Member 16721

Matt Chat gets to say something: "[asked about Witcher 3 winning] Thought RPGcodex was a bit more old school - would have thought PoE or Wasteland 2 [would have won]"

I thought similarly to Matt in that the RPGCodex was more old-school/hardcore RPG inclined. Seems like the people here who are into that are mostly quiet, though.

Good chance for a plug. Feel free to join my Steam group if you are into this sort of thing. :) :dance:

sstacks

Arcane
Part 1 of the show:

Shane talks about Battlestar Galactica
Shane tries to get Felipepe on-line
Felipepe gets on-line but no-one can hear him
Cut's to adverts.

Yeah I was trying to give time to fix Felipe's audio issue... the old standby in TV / radio is "cut to break"! :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom