Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
discord is for fags and trannies
it's also proprietary shitware

Interesting that Iren brofisted this post despite using discord heavily himself.
Not as much as I hoped, simp.

pS0UKPO.png

Radiane

Cipher
Is Crispy holding his right hand in his crotch in that image there?? :?:eek::eek::eek: *wow**wow**wow*

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes, stop slinging HRT to minors on IDtenTcord Iren.

I gather that's why you were kicked off Ormacord back in the day.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
I was never kicked off from any codex discord server, I always left on my own volition. Something simps can't say about themselves.

Sounds like you've been in a few. Interesting behaviour for someone that agrees with that statement that "Discord is for fags and trannies".

:updatedmytxt:
I've lost the count but I've probably been in more than 10 codexer discord servers. I still have mine up if I ever DM online PnP again.

Radiane

Cipher
Why do you all carry so much anger in your hearts?
Don´t you feel the brotherly/sisterly/whatever bond that connects you all with each other?
Don´t you feel obliged to care for each other, have an open ear for each others problems and a feeling heart with which you can encompass each others fears and sorrows?
:negative:

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I was never kicked off from any codex discord server, I always left on my own volition. Something simps can't say about themselves.

Sounds like you've been in a few. Interesting behaviour for someone that agrees with that statement that "Discord is for fags and trannies".

:updatedmytxt:
I've lost the count but I've probably been in more than 10 codexer discord servers. I still have mine up if I ever DM online PnP again.
Which one is that?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
the tranny and the granny are already de facto mods... someone had PM'd DU about another user spamming ratings, so what's the first thing DU did? added the tranny and the granny to the conversation, and then of course a lot of his own simps like bigg boss.. and then other people like myself specifically to force me to interact with them. spamming my email inbox with notifications, forcing me to co-exist with ____________ just so DU could get his dick hard before he went abbo fucking

this website is worse than resetera at this point, at least they are honest about what they are.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I got invited to a conversation randomly so of course it is all my fault. I have been on record saying that I wish Theo, Crispy, your schizo ass, and the rest would be locked in a room until only one person is left but it is ALL MY FAULT YOU SCHIZO DUMB FUCK.

Someone give me this disgusting pig fuckers address...I am going to kill him. I know a guy that lives a couple hours away from there.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
OH RUSTY IS IN THERE JENKEM I GUESS HE IS IN ON IT. STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. Please come near Oklahoma so I can rape and murder you.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I got told to stop telling people I am gonna kill them. I will only rape Jenkem if he comes here...until he learns to like it.

+1 if I was gonna rape or murder someone I would not leave evidence on the internet. Sorry I am a rational psycho.

Last edited:

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

the tranny and the granny are already de facto mods... someone had PM'd DU about another user spamming ratings, so what's the first thing DU did? added the tranny and the granny to the conversation, and then of course a lot of his own simps like bigg boss.. and then other people like myself specifically to force me to interact with them. spamming my email inbox with notifications, forcing me to co-exist with ____________ just so DU could get his dick hard before he went abbo fucking

this website is worse than resetera at this point, at least they are honest about what they are.
I am not a mod.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Jenkem is also screeching in the PM thread about not winning the recent paint contest.

Very butthurt individual.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Now where did I put that Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff edit...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom