Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I support Fluent over the HRT-selling tranny and his minions.

People you support have a habit of losing.
I supported Bolsonaro since the mid-2000s and he eventually became President.

Fluent will defeat the HRT-selling tranny and his minions (including you, simp).

Someone seems upset.
Yeah, the HRT-selling tranny's minions are upset.

I mean what there is to be upset? We have an obsessed retard that all that does is shit-rating posts obsessively and repeat the same three words all over again. Another ex-moderator that were demoted because nulled a decision of a sanction by another moderator for personal bias acting like a self-righteous idiot. All because? A whole nothing.

You guys should find a hobby you would avoid to show how childish you are and for once it may help in doing something that is constructive.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why are u mentioning me u geeks. Lol. Little Tacgnol gotta snitch to the management that Fluent upset his wittle feewings. I sowwy Tacgnol. I promise to behave and only chokeswam u thru a table if u *really* deserve it. :3

Because you are a manipulative snake and forcing you to drop the nice guy façade and reveal the true insecure angry little psycho is very amusing.

You should never have been let back onto this site after the Fairfax saga.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Unwanted

†††

Patron
I was banned because I'm an antisemite.
bc4.jpg

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Does Theodora really sells HRT to minors on discord
Obviously not. The Heromarine dude is totally insane and stalks people to shitrate them even on other people profiles. He mainly is upset with theo because is well know he is a "Homosexual in denial". Him and others are absolutely insanely obsessed with their paranoic ideas people have discords only to coordinate attacks on people in the codex when it was found that the people that accused me or theo to do so where actually the ones doing that.

Humbaba

Arcane
Doradora completely lacks the gumption to be a mod. She is a weakling who does what Khrispy tells her to. I don't think Fluentes or anybody else has much to worry about.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

reminder that we warned you they'd target fluent next
Reminder that those are the people that claimed they would not join discord ever and then they not only joined a discord but were a discord where someone acted with stalkerish behavior even posting photo of users to mock them. Hypocrisy incarnated.

Codex Year of the Donut

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Reminder of what DU did to Shoutbox, and why:

XPxKUU3.jpeg
Oh come on greg you have the credibility of a snake oil seller. You are so righteus you cucked your own staff to bring up your dumb agenda.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Darling is all in the forum. Theo banned someone for spamming the box and you unbanned it acting all cool and you got demoted. Please..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom