Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters
Codex Year of the Donut
The most fascinating part of this is all the conspiracy theories they've concocted and convinced themselves of.

Gregz

Arcane
Reminder of what DU did to Shoutbox, and why:

XPxKUU3.jpeg
Oh come on greg you have the credibility of a snake oil seller. You are so righteus you cucked your own staff to bring up your dumb agenda.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Darling is all in the forum. Theo banned someone for spamming the box and you unbanned it acting all cool and you got demoted. Please..

I know I did that, and Prosper wasn't spamming, but what does that have to do with your previous post?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Reminder of what DU did to Shoutbox, and why:

XPxKUU3.jpeg
Oh come on greg you have the credibility of a snake oil seller. You are so righteus you cucked your own staff to bring up your dumb agenda.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Darling is all in the forum. Theo banned someone for spamming the box and you unbanned it acting all cool and you got demoted. Please..

I know I did that, and Prosper wasn't spamming, but what does that have to do with your previous post?
Prosper is always spamming. LOL

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Codex Year of the Donut

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Where you not banned once because you lost it?
Many times, actually.

Prosper wasn't spamming
I am far from the only one that thinks this. Even Bigg Boss, who was far from amicable to me in recent threads about this shit, has called prosper's shit in shoutbox insanity that should never have been allowed.

Get new glasses or something, I don't know. Comes across as you just simping for him because he also happens to post weird ass messages about Mebrilia, Scrooge, and I, i.e. a really blatant kind of bias.

Humbaba

Arcane
Rpgcodex would have only half the traffic were it not for the regular influx of Mobbs and Doradora shitbox drama. Them two gals are what's paying for Dundee's new honda civic. Goes to show that more people on this site should play video games for once in their lives instead of seething over much of anything.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Rpgcodex would have only half the traffic were it not for the regular influx of Mobbs and Doradora shitbox drama. Them two gals are what's paying for Dundee's new honda civic. Goes to show that more people on this site should play video games for once in their lives instead of seething over much of anything.
The problem is that is not like we enjoy stir dramas. Is some people that are very vocal about their dislike just because. NOOOOOO you can't have gals in the codex NOOOO. Seriously do you remember two summers ago? Shoutbox were like.

Omg Jews,Niggers,Globohomo,Russia,Ukraine all the days 7days on 7 and 24h on 24h.

At least now people talk more about games and other things.

Codex Year of the Donut
The problem is that is not like we enjoy stir dramas. Is some people that are very vocal about their dislike just because. NOOOOOO you can't have gals in the codex NOOOO. Seriously do you remember two summers ago? Shoutbox were like.

Omg Jews,Niggers,Globohomo,Russia,Ukraine all the days 7days on 7 and 24h on 24h.

shut the fuck up you retarded dried up cunt

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Struck a nerve? :D

Gregz

Arcane
Many times, actually.

Prosper wasn't spamming
I am far from the only one that thinks this. Even Bigg Boss, who was far from amicable to me in recent threads about this shit, has called prosper's shit in shoutbox insanity that should never have been allowed.

Get new glasses or something, I don't know. Comes across as you just simping for him because he also happens to post weird ass messages about Mebrilia, Scrooge, and I, i.e. a really blatant kind of bias.

There was a time when the Codex was about minimally enforcing the rules, and not banning people simply because they weren't popular. There are more than a few users on this forum that I don't like, but I never banned anyone for that reason.

I don't blame you for what's happening in there, I blame DU for putting you in charge.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Many times, actually.

Prosper wasn't spamming

There was a time when the Codex was about minimally enforcing the rules, and not banning people simply because they weren't popular. There are more than a few users on this forum that I don't like, but I never banned anyone for that reason.

I don't blame you for what's happening in there, I blame DU for putting you in charge.
To be honest seem you are like biased and distorting reality all the banned people were banned for a reason that was displayed publicly so. I don't know if at this point you are just seeing a reality that dosn't exist or you are attempting to twist everything.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

+1

Sarathiour

Cipher

Let's check the archive around the time this was posted.

Roight

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Let's check the archive around the time this was posted.

Roight
Why you don't post the full log? Right posting only the convenient parts i see? Also how that has anything to do with me?

Sarathiour

Cipher
I left the exact time stamp, feel free to complete, CK and Virus got a brief exchange about game and that's about it. I haven't spend the afternoon on the shitbox, contrary to another mod.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I left the exact time stamp, feel free to complete, CK and Virus got a brief exchange about game and that's about it. I haven't spend the afternoon on the shitbox, contrary to another mod.
I don't know man seems to me that you and the others are becoming very paranoid about it. People would not even pick on you if you stopped to act in this way. You can see yourself. All the people banned were banned for a reason. Reason that is crystal clear and in the forums. Seems more to me that some people are seething because they are no more legitimized to act like completely assholes in shoutbox and they can't anymore fishing for grief and drama like they did before.

You see there is a pattern over here. Remember when shoutbox was changing? Some people were screeching out about how shoutbox was going to be dead especially when i had the idea to to create the RPG room open to everyone but moderated. The reasoning in creating that is that the same suspects were interrupting every conversation about the game to bring up war box drama in order to again fish for grief and drama.

Opened the room i was accused by said people to want my personal space when the room was open to everyone some even attempted to spam there to again fish for drama and were properly struck down by moderators. Why i don't believe in this self righteous idiots? Is because they loved so much to shit in that idea to then in the end create their own room password-protected ending as Hypocrites.

Same as the people that were telling and are still telling. Discord is for fags and trannies! People use discord to coordinate attacks on us. To then join the discord and start to trash talk or engage in stalkerish behavior. Some people are still in denial but i am sure they are there.

So there you have it.

The only agenda that exists is the one brought by said people and if you are smart enough and look the posts in the forums you can see trough it very clearly.

Someone said: I never been in discord
And i wound answer: "Sure Peppers."

Who wants to understand feel free to do so.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom