Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Mabrilha is a retard, in case it's not clear yet.
I may be a retard
Mebs suddenly learned how to speak english to dunk on ireaneus
Faggot.
fly-no-need-to-be-upset.gif
cF3gKy5.gif

Gregz

Arcane

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Please make me mod I have a list of around 300 people I desperately want to ban from the shoutbox

You have three options:

1) Use the Codex ignore function​
2) Filter them out with ublock origin like this:​
//Crispy​
rpgcodex.net##div>*>li[data-user-id="9151"]​
3) Join us in the Turtle Zone​
Or become a mod and undo the sanction of another mod for personal BIAS!

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mebs should be made a mod for the sole purpose of stopping Fluent going plane tickets bitch every time he gets upset.

This is the second time in the last 30 days Fluent has had a meltdown in the shoutbox and gone internet tough guy.

Fluent1.png

Fluent2.png

Fluent3.png

Fluent4.png

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mad Fluent is certainly the true face of the beast. The nice guy façade drops a lot quicker thesedays I notice.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Why are u mentioning me u geeks. Lol. Little Tacgnol gotta snitch to the management that Fluent upset his wittle feewings. I sowwy Tacgnol. I promise to behave and only chokeswam u thru a table if u *really* deserve it. :3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom