Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Theo be made mod?

Should Theo be made mod????

• Total voters

muckguppy

Prophet
If Scrooge can do it any girl can!
(I voted no)

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Theo never called me a pedo.
t63kuSR.jpg

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

I won't even speak it's name anymore. I'm not giving that piece of human garbage a single inch. Not one excuse to ban me. I hope it rots and burns in hell.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Edit: It was actually BG3. I remember I got irritated because I'd seen her make similar comments about Bloodlines as well. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...released-go-to-new-thread.127856/post-6568107
I don't recall saying anything about bloodlines, I just found it hilarious that the #1 topic for a long period in the BG3 thread (to the point of having to be split, if I recall correctly) was seething over the ~sparkly bisexual vampire elf~.

Saying I wanted a game to have X is disingenuous, when I was simply not joining in with the reee'ing demands that it be removed. You are being super autismo in taking that post so seriously even then. ^^;

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Edit: It was actually BG3. I remember I got irritated because I'd seen her make similar comments about Bloodlines as well. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...released-go-to-new-thread.127856/post-6568107
I don't recall saying anything about bloodlines, I just found it hilarious that the #1 topic for a long period in the BG3 thread (to the point of having to be split, if I recall correctly) was seething over the ~sparkly bisexual vampire elf~.

Saying I wanted a game to have X is disingenuous, when I was simply not joining in with the reee'ing demands that it be removed. You are being super autismo in taking that post so seriously even then. ^^;
Not based. Bg3 absolutely would be removed. What are you? A larian cultist whore?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
I'm making a formal request to have my vote changed from "Kingcomrade" to "No".
Cheers.
You're doing it wrong, we have to vote 'Yes' overwhelmingly so the admins think they're gonna make our lives miserable by removing Theo's mod powers.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Rab is just acknowledging what is going on with the Codex.

Dora? Well, she's just evil. The likes of which Rab is talking about. The evil that is bringing the Codex down.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I mostly posted that as sarcasm. I don't get involved in any shoutbox drama, but it's kind of funny to read the threads.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom