Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SINoALICE - mobile jRPG by Yoko Taro

hexer

I don't play mobile games but I'll make an exception for this one.
And I presume it will be released soon ... there's a pre-release registration event going on right now at the official website.

https://sinoalice.nexon.com/

"Co-developed by Square Enix and Pokelabo, SINoALICE is a dark fantasy RPG filled with classic fairy tale characters such as Snow White, Cinderella, The Nutcracker, The Three Little Pigs, Wonderland’s Alice and more."

xfRNSIL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Seems good art wise, but from the comment of gaming news which cover this game, Nexon in general is disliked because any game they published is short lived so there is that

Jinn

Arcane
Fucking shame this is where Taro's attention has been occupied since Automata. What a goddamn waste.

hexer

I believe so, there are many Android emulators out there!
But I haven't tried any yet :-/

distant

Learned
Okay so apparently this is out in English. Just gave it a try. This is the first time playing a gatcha game. All that Yako Taro aesthetic, narrative stuff is pretty cool, Nier-style soundtrack. Everything else. I don't even know if you can even call this gameplay. Tap auto, tap a skill every now and then, rinse.

I'll probably chip away through the rest when I get bored just to see the narrative play out.

distant

Learned
Is there any reason to not just watch it on youtube?
Like all taro games,no.
Eh, I had fun playing Nier and Automata. Wouldn't have hit as hard if I wasn't playing it either.

Same. I enjoyed playing through Drakengard 3 as well but the "gameplay" here is an absolute waste of time. It's free anyway so might as well give it a taste if you're curious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom