Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim Collector's Edition Announced for a mere...

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
...$150! Note the dragon is made out of plast... er... high quality PVC!

Bahamut

Arcane
Konjad said:
Bahamut said:
Konjad said:
I had hoped for Todd Howard's bust.

Who else do you think I meant by 'emperor', you silly.

HITLER-OH-YOU.jpg

Nyway that Alduin looks like standard one, only with spikes with a terrible placement, damn bethpizda have shitty concept artists

attackfighter

Magister
Boy oh boy I can't wait to spend $150 on a videogame, I'll take out the mortgage now!

Black

Arcane
I could buy a dragon dildo instead and probably get as much enjoyment out of it than I would out of skyrim.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:lol:

Who are these retards that buy this shit.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
highres here

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/ ... s3amzn.jpg

it all looks very nice of course

but telling you as someone who parttook in the nerd pvc/diecast/plastic dolls community for several years the dragon here is a showroom model and the paintjob has been carefully touched or completed by an artist with additional details

depending on the shittiness of the company they're getting this from the dragons that true skyrim fans will probably have nonexistant toning, highlighting smudged all over the place, teeth claws and horns not quite painted evenly, the stone looking suspiciously like slightly purple rubber with brown marks here and there and runes painted over a little by someone with a hangover

also if mass produced on a less exclusive scale their retail price will probably be closer to 50 USD and even that is still marked up a lot

and finally that might be the only good angle to view it from and it actually looks like a yawning tardlizard taking a dump half the time you gaze at it lovingly

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That map looks horribly bland and uninteresting.

Compare that to the awesomeley detailed Morrowind map that was actually useful for playing the game, or with the colorful map of Witcher 2.

The only good thing about this is the large artbook but why would I want to have a cheapass dragon statue, and nobody ever watches those making of DVDs anyway.

Wobbler

Educated
I would buy that shit if I hadn't just pre ordered it on steam and if it were available near me :/

Would have preferred a scale version of that statue in the middle of Ebonheart's docks from Morrowind. Always liked that statue.

Wobbler

Educated
Ok, maybe not 150$, but I have bought my share of collectors editions...

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I've seen $80 collector's editions with three times as much extra stuff in them. Fuck you, Bethesda.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom