Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing Heroes of Newerth?

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
FA ultimate does less damage than autoattacking at level 16 if you've been farming well.

Nerf to split shot kinda screwed her fairly badly imo.

RedScum

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Just pick KotF, freefarm in woods since none would bother buying dust/wards and gank you.

Then you just walk out of the forest and hit them in their russian faces.

Wulfstand

Prophet
I've started to play this puppy again, and holy shit, I'm actually doing puuuurdy good this time!
I fucking love pebbles, he's so goddamn fun to play, i think he's easily my best pick so far. I've also grown to enjoy Midas, Engi (an old favorite) aaaand Electrician.
I'm almost 1500 mmr, but I'm aiming to go way higher, and I'm slowly but steadily healing my kdr, since I got like 50-60 more deaths than kills.

Anyone else still playing this? I remember seeing Phanto online once.

Rpgsaurus

Novice
I'm more of a lurker here than a regular poster, but yeah HoN is awesome and I'd be glad to play with any fellow Codexers (just post your game name here or PM me and I'll add you). My MMR is currently at 1750-1800 playing mostly gankers/carries. I don't mind if you're new to this/low MMR/w.e. as long as you are fun to play with and (mostly) mannered. ;)

Edit: forgot to add, I play on USE/EU.

I'm still playing occasionally, I hit a slump out of the 1800s and am now waffling around 1750 or so. Finally have some other games to play (Dark Souls says hi) so I haven't been binging like I used to.

As usual, if anyone wants to add me, my nick is Occ, and hang out in the RPGCodex channel (which I forget the actual name of at the moment, it's somewhere in this thread).

Rpgsaurus

Novice
Occasionally Fatal said:
I'm still playing occasionally, I hit a slump out of the 1800s and am now waffling around 1750 or so. Finally have some other games to play (Dark Souls says hi) so I haven't been binging like I used to.

As usual, if anyone wants to add me, my nick is Occ, and hang out in the RPGCodex channel (which I forget the actual name of at the moment, it's somewhere in this thread).

Hi, tried to add you but somehow can't look you up on "Occ"... Maybe you haven't used it in a while? I'm mostly playing as "be_gentle" (f2p acc., which I'm currently getting to verified), so feel free to add me.

Wulfstand

Prophet
My nickname is allessander, see you guys ingame.
I actually managed to hit 219 apm in a game with pebbles, holy shit :lol: it's become sort of fun to constantly right-click, it makes the game more alert for me in a strange way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom