Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Renegen

Arcane
Ranked was down today so I played some high elo normals. Man, you know things are different when having a silver on either team is the rare exception, queue times are 2 min + and you get diamonds every game. It's like you are getting closer to the holy land or something, you feel it. Because of ranked I had 2 Diamond 1s in the game, MarineRevenge on the enemy team, known as Best Garen NA, and some Riven main on my team that picked her instead of ADC. Along with AP malphite support, bot lane got predictably fucked but our almost all AD, no ADC team pulled through the miraculous victory.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Its shit that they removed mana/health regen from jungle items. Except Mundo I dont I play any other manaless champs.

Fun games in Euro LCS, Edward pulls out support Kennen and that new team Roccat or something had nice wombo combo with Malph/Panth ults. Alliance got pwned twice, i thought they gonna fuck everyone up. Seems they didnt practice enough.
I watch all games I missed here http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicSkillshot/featured for the last few months.
Guy is pretty fast with uploading em too, takes him like an hour or two after the live game ends.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
The changed spirit stone kind of sucks... While farming the jungle there's no noticeable difference, but having no regen as you move around for ganks is no good.

Terrible games today, unusual amount of rage and incompetence. Not that I played well myself.

Mystary!

Arcane
Ranked was down today so I played some high elo normals. Man, you know things are different when having a silver on either team is the rare exception, queue times are 2 min + and you get diamonds every game. It's like you are getting closer to the holy land or something, you feel it. Because of ranked I had 2 Diamond 1s in the game, MarineRevenge on the enemy team, known as Best Garen NA, and some Riven main on my team that picked her instead of ADC. Along with AP malphite support, bot lane got predictably fucked but our almost all AD, no ADC team pulled through the miraculous victory.
Are you trying to tell us your normal mmr is Diamond or what?

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Dayum, 2 diamondz, how we gonna do it?
hJUz1LB.jpg

Ooh, right
tLphEFV.jpg

They can be grabbed too it seems. Not yet on the next level. Plus they rage alot if not more than bronzes.

Renegen

Arcane
Are you trying to tell us your normal mmr is Diamond or what?
No, it's plat. But when ranked is down a lot more players play normals and they enter usually at a lower mmr.

Having played a bit with the new spirit item, I think it's actually pretty sweet. To get the same regen as before you need around 1.5 camps per minute and they make a bigger difference against buffs. The jungle today is really only punishing in 2 places, your first clear and the buffs, now you get some help for the latter. For mana dependent, farm heavy junglers like Nocturne, it's a great item. Oh yeah, it works against Dragon too.

Last edited:
Oh my god fucking IWinia was buffed. Why? I can't play this game now too many asshole champions buffed. Hoho fuck your melee shit

Like where the fuck do they get these ideas yes we want to bring Morgana back that's so cool isn't it

Holy shit Hecarim is amazing with the new spirit items. I bet he's gonna make a comeback.

Last edited:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Was Hecarim's problem really sustain in the jungle? I personally felt it was more due to him being pretty feast or famine and needing a fairly expensive item set to fully work. Basically, you either were greedy and secured all the kills during ganks or suffered later. Love the pony though, wanted to try him top for a while, but unsure how he fares against the tanky beasts ruling that lane right now.

Renegen: Is that a guesstimate of your normal "Elo" or is there any way to check it now? Thought that was hidden.

Well I don't know what his problem was, I didn't play him.

How does Vladimir win against Renekton top, seems like a pretty difficult matchup?

Easy, just go support him with Zilean. That makes for 7/0/8 Vladimir, 1/7/0 Renekton and 0/7/2 Vi. Zilean the humble terrorist also secures five kills with bombs (their Ezreal was so happy when he baited me into... nothing when he survived with barrier, ok). Funny thing is, I cast ult on Vlad maybe once and he didn't even resurrect, they were always after me. Let's kill Zilean so he has to ult himself! Sure thing buddy you built only MR it's not like you do huge burst, meanwhile Vlad is free to do his Vlad things and he still has his trollpool.

Renegen

Arcane
Vel'koz looks pretty cool, his kit is obviously that of a mid laner and he's a bit like Ziggs or Xerath.

I use summoning.net for every game and that website gives the match elo, do that 10 games in a row and you get a good idea of your own elo, my last was 1700.

Renegen

Arcane
It's different from LKS though, I've had enough games to be pretty sure of it. You should take pictures during ranked and copy paste them here.

Renegen

Arcane
Take pictures of the summoning.net page obviously when you're ranking. I'm not the one who randomly assigned my elo as "platinum", it was just a number to me and then I did some research, looked at other games and realized that's what 1700 means. LKS as mentioned is just wrong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom