Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, Konjad, how is DA2 - Legacy?

Wolfus said:
Volrath said:
Wolfus said:
DA2 in general is OK, but area-recycling is fucking it up a lot.
It really, really, REALLY isn't.

Did you actually played it (not just a prologue) and considered it bad or you are just "I heard it is bad, so it is bad" sort of faggot?

Ban all newfags. "YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT THROUGH 80 TIMES YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!! OIFSDNIOFAJSEOIFWAOIEFJAIOSNF!!"

MetalCraze

Arcane
Wolfus said:
Did you actually played it (not just a prologue) and considered it bad or you are just "I heard it is bad, so it is bad" sort of faggot?

You can't criticize Hitler until you've baked some juice.

Wolfus said:
Volrath said:
Wolfus said:
DA2 in general is OK, but area-recycling is fucking it up a lot.
It really, really, REALLY isn't.

FAG RETARD FAG RETARD FAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG NIGGER RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARDFAG RETARD FAG RETARD

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Grunker said:
Serious_Business said:
Konjad said:
great storyline, greatt cahracters, great combat, great choices and consequences, non-linear (except in chapter ending quest)... seriously, what's not to like? you guys are so full of hatred you can't even enjoy a good game.

seriously, wtf is wrong with you

Hey you're right kid. Critical thinking doesn't lead to happiness, it's time we let go of all that frustration. This is the wisdom of youth and inno-

goodfellas-joe-pesci_l.jpg

It's a sad day when Serious_Business is fooled by a troll from Konjad :rpgcodex:

Grunker old boy, you still have a few things to learn. Konjad's praise is hyperbolic but I don't doubt for a second his enjoyement of this game. And why not? I myself didn't even think it was that bad, at least, certainly not any worst than Balders Gate 2

:troll:

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Bahamut said:
Well for me DA2 had not that bad story, but the rest was utter garbage
It has a story? All I recall seeing was a bunch of random interconnected events, whiny emo party members who desperately want sex but need you to perform errands to validate them before they're comfortable, and insulting ethnic stereotypes projected onto non-human races.

Esquilax

Arcane
sea said:
Bahamut said:
It has a story? All I recall seeing was a bunch of random interconnected events, whiny emo party members who desperately want sex but need you to perform errands to validate them before they're comfortable, and insulting ethnic stereotypes projected onto non-human races.

I love ethnic stereotypes - please explain.

Bahamut

Arcane
sea said:
Bahamut said:

But still it touched the mages problem with is probably only interesting thing in DA lore (but it was just badly executed, luke whole of this damn game), but yea it had story, it was just a life of that Hawk dude/dudette, eint life is just a

bunch of random interconnected events
?

Well i liked this better that OMG DORKSPAWN(and deamons in every place that have problems) from begining, im not saying that DA2's plot was wunderbar but it wasnt that bad

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I still haven't received fixed copy from Grunker. I'm afraid he might have took is as a hostage and wants me to do very bad things for it :(

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Or you could just let him finish proof-reading

Or you could just post your un-proofed text if you don't want to wait. I can't imagine anyone here would judge you unfairly for bad grammar.

You're awesome, Konjad. Always remember that.

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm okay with waiting, I don't want him to rush either. I was just responding to Ragdar. Anyway I don't want my review to have bad grammar. I want it to be perfect, just like DA2 is.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Konjad, more like KonRAD, waow! Anyway, send me a copy and I'll proof it faster than Denmark can. We're gonna get through this. Together.

Konjad

⛏
Patron
Well, Konrad is my name. I think I'll wait for Grunker to finish, since he probably stared already, but thank you for this offer :love:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
DAMN HORSE TRYING TO TAKE A WORKING SCANDINAVIAN'S JOB

Anyway, I'll send it Konjad's way tonight. You can all look forward to reading his 10/10 for DA2, very soon!

...or, when he hears from DU, VoD, or decides to just post it in GRPG.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Dude, KonRAD deserves the best around, nothing's ever gonna keep him down. Least of all some late jerk in Denmark. I mean, what is that? The beta version of Germany?

Also: YEAH HORSES TAKING ALLA YOUR JOBS MAN THERE IN THE FRIDGES EATING YOU PIES N SHIT ITS CRAAAAAAAA---------------------------------------------------------------

...ZY MAN LEMME TELL YOU

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
So I was playing Legacy for another three hours and decided to bring Anders and Carver along this time because I've heard the party banter with Anders is really good. Starts off with Anders asking Hawke if he's heard from Carver. The very same Carver who is standing next to him. Big deal? No, it happens. But it's funny as fuck because Hawke also mentions how it would be great if they could hear from him again before THEIR MOTHER DIES! THIS IS A POST-CAMPAIGN SAVE!

I should write a review. There is so much silly shit to write about in capital letters.

racofer

Thread Incliner
^:lol:

Bioware delivers. EA should just fire the entire DA team.

Not as if they're not about to lose their jobs after ME3 flops.

:smug:

MetalCraze

Arcane
Hey guise you gotta help me here

I knew that DA2 is a piece of shit but I 'haven't even played it yet' - just read some previews. And look - DA2 turned out to be shit, but you told me that I couldn't possibly have known this until I've played it!

Do I have psychic powers? Am I a prophet?

Ermm

Erudite
MetalCraze said:
Hey guise you gotta help me here

I knew that DA2 is a piece of shit but I 'haven't even played it yet' - just read some previews. And look - DA2 turned out to be shit, but you told me that I couldn't possibly have known this until I've played it!

Do I have psychic powers? Am I a prophet?

No, you just hate everything.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
racofer said:

Seriously it's like layers upon layers of stupid playing this shit right now. I'm going to sleep right now and have nightmares about the playthrough I take Isabela.

curry

Arcane
The dust has settled down. I think we can all now agree that DA2 was a gigantic failure and will be remember by future generations as "that miserable failure".

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Not really. Try saying that shit on the Bioware forums. They'll tell you to go away and stop bashing their favorite game. None of that silly here's my argument and stuff, just stop posting rationally about why this thing I like is bad go away.

racofer said:

Not as if they're not about to lose their jobs after ME3 flops.

:smug:

no fucking way. its gonna be goty/crpg of 2012 :smug: and probably best selling bioware game evahhhhh

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom