Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Rest in Peace potato bunny.

jdinatale

Cipher
apology for poor english

when were you when pawel dies?

i was sat at home eating beef stool when infinitron ring

'pawel is kill'

'no'

'yes'

The Fish

Arcane
Even as a newfag I can recognise the great loss SuicideBunny's death is to this community.

I know polish people aren't allowed into heaven but hopefully god makes an exception in this case.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
Never interacted with him much, but this was a great tribute to a fallen comrade: sweet and touching, yet still Codexian through and through.

I am currently playing "Avernum: Crystal Souls" so tonight my party will leave a bottle of Almerian Wine in an unoccupied room at an Inn for him (rather than selling it for gold).

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Can't say I had that much contact with SuicideBunny but he moderated the forum that most codexers secretly loved most of all. He made it the best place to hang around. He showed us that Asia rules all.
kim-jong-un-clapping-gif.gif

Last edited:

Pegultagol

Erudite
Rest in Peace, Pawel, I wish I could've known you more. Sorry for your loss and sincere apologies to your friends and family, including members of RPGCodex. May God, in the most universal meaning of the Word, keep you and bless your soul.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
Fucking sucks man, he was a nice enough guy every time I talked to him, and dying so young is just a travesty. Are we sure a rival moderator didn't facilitate this, by impregnating a red haired sorceress?

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Sad news - we were not finished with our discussion "Ultima 7 is an RPG or not".

My condolences to friends and family.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
My condolences. I admittedly didn't know him all that well but he seemed like a level headed and nice chap. 35 years is way too early.

Rest In Peace. :salute:

Cholo

Arcane
For real? Hope you're slaying big titty kurwas in potato valhalla SB :salute:

Last edited:

Koschey

Arcane
What the fuck, guys, I don't have internet access for two weeks, and the first thing I see upon returning is a pinned news item that SuicideBunny died.
Fucking decline always finds a way.

You'll be remembered, bro, and condolences to your crowd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom