Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

bonescraper

DarkUnderlord Dunno if the Codex is doing a Bard's Tale KS drive (if/when they start one up) but maybe one of the tiers would be amenable to putting a small tribute to Pawel in-game... assuming he liked blobbers. Maybe he hated them!
98 hours in Grimrock 2 says he didn't mind them.

hiver

Something to say? I got one.

I would totally love seeing or running into a Suicide Bunny angry post, when someone stopped onto a territory of his expertize, especially when he would bother, he would really rip them all kinds of new ones in few critical bursts - it was great to watch. :P
It would make me smile that great kind of wolfish all-teeth grin all day sometimes.

It was like seeing the bunny monster in the Pythons Holy grail really. :D

Viata

Arcane
Man, I took some days away to come back to know someone is dead. That's sad. I didn't meet the guy(quite obvious), but still, death is always a bad thing.
For a guy who liked jRPG, this could have been his best year with all those amazing jRPG going to be released. Poor guy, not only did he die soon, it was in the year of incline jRPG. =/

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
In his honor I propose that I be elevated to his former moderator position.

RIP bro, you were a good potato.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
LpT1XyMm.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing much one can say at these times when you don't know the guy personally, but if the Codex does a fundraiser for his family, I'm in. Don't know how much it would raise, but sometimes it's just good for folks to know that other people notice a departed one's absence.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I just logged on for the first time in a week or so and saw the front page... That fucking sucks..

I really didn't know this person or ever talk to them but that is a very young age to pass away.
My condolences to his family / extended RpgCodex family.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
SB gave me one of my first brofists. I'll never forget that. He also called me out for being a faggot and not playing Sengoku Rance.

RIP, bro. :salute: I'll be playing Rance in your honor.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Although I would be the first to donate to a fundraiser, I am not sure he would have liked that, that it stays all in public etc.

Just make a silent paypal account and we can put some bucks in for the ones who were left behind. Making something big out of this would not be his style I think.

I raised my pint tonight and raise one right now as well again. Man this shit really sucks. :(

EDIT: I love the idea DU hinted at in the OP what with the NPC in kickstarted games!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom