Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline some braindead fucking moron merging and moving threads again

Codex Referendum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kazgar

Arcane
Isn't there an RPG Codex thong?
Yes. There's pictures of Scrooge wearing it floating around here somewhere.

thongs2.jpg

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
aweigh
Every newsposter the Codex had, had a preference for reporting on certain games and/or companies according to their own interest. It's kinda hard to follow news and report on games you have absolutely no interest in, especially if you're doing it for free and gain nothing from it except doritos and mountain dew. I mean, Infinitron does report on games he has no interest in like AoD, but apparently there's a limit to these efforts.

If you feel the Codex news should cover a broader area you can 1) put the link to the news item in question into the contact box 2) PM it to me, if it's not completely retarded I might just post it or 3) apply for a newsposter position and post the items which you consider newsworthy yourself.

Then again, I do seem to remember you as some sort of drugged up/ drunk posting weirdo, so I probably would have to put you on probation and closely observe whether you use the opportunity to go full retard and shit up the newsforum.

Last edited:

Mustawd

Then again, I do seem to remember you as some sort of drugged up/ drunk posting weirdo, so I probably would have to put you on probabtion and closely observe whether you use the opportunity to go full retard and shit up the newsforum.

Rude.

:rpgcodex:

A horse of course

I distinctly remember buying an RPGCodex mug or beer stein or something, but it's vanished. I was only using it for milk anyway :smug:

MrRichard999

Game re-worker!
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Good news! Wizardry IV Gaiden is all done! Will post the download link once the the admins at RHDN accept the submission! :D

If you liked Wizardry V Heart of the Maelstrom, you will appreciate this release!

Viata

Arcane
I still don't know what's a 'real' RPG...
If you take the gameplay mechanics and, without changing anything(nor removing neither adding new things), it's possible to play as pnp rpg, it's a 'real' RPG. So, if there is no dice roll, it's not a 'real' rpg. For the other cases, do the first sentence. :troll:

Mortmal

Arcane
you seem incredibly concerned for something "completely unimportant" though

Unimportant thats what infinitron said last time but thats bullshit, its way promote and advertise games, he does know , thats why its locked. Same for the dex its moving towards that ,advertising with a grain of salt sometime when the review is about certain games, catchy headlines like 10 things wrong in fallout 4 etc. For exemple bioware or bethesda the publishers wont give keys nor bribe, there will never have any contact with them cause that site is blacklisted, so they will always have negative reviews even if thats not really worse than half the shit on frontpage.
Thanks to you i understand how new mods are and will be appointed now too...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom