Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Space Rangers 2 cuddled up with RPGDot

Gwendo

Augur
aboyd said:
Gwendo,

Did you use the English utilities that Alatropix posted? Or did you follow Balor's instructions, using the Russian tools?

-Tony

I've used the english utilities, posted by Alatropix. It's quite simple to use them.

{*!ce*]

Novice
hello, people!

can anybody give the lsit of quests in the game? i want to know what quests were not translated. btw, what do you want to do with that quests? :)

RuySan

Augur
regarding the text quests...i'm starting to get a bit fed up with the more trial and error ones. The ones where you have to play 1 or 2 times to get to know where it's good to spend money or what you should do first.

Balor

Arcane
Btw, about the quests...
There is a cheat:
Press CTRL+SHIFT then type LIVEBOOK
It should bring a list of playeable quests in the game.
Can someone please write that down and post it here? Provided that this cheat works, anyway.

Gwendo

Augur
Balor said:
Btw, about the quests...
There is a cheat:
Press CTRL+SHIFT then type LIVEBOOK
It should bring a list of playeable quests in the game.
Can someone please write that down and post it here? Provided that this cheat works, anyway.

It didn't work for me. Could you be more specific where should I execute this cheat?

{*!ce*]

Novice
in main menu press [Ctrl]+[Shift] and type LIVEBOOK. list of quests must appear.

P.S. one of developers have already said us which quests were not included in eng. SR2 ;)

Gwendo

Augur
Ah, it works. :) And you can click any quest name to play it. Nice. :) But I'll avoid it, to not spoil the game.

On a side note, it's strange a game like this doesn't have a faq in gamefaqs.com

aboyd

Liturgist
My copy arrives in 4 or 5 more days. I can't wait. I've tried firing up the translation apps just to gaze at their shiny buttons.

-T

{*!ce*]

Novice
Gwendo, do you think it spoils the game? oh, then i shouldn't tell you about that how to get a list of groud battles :)

aboyd, be patient :) the game deserves to be expected. I had been waiting for it about 1.5 months ;) in Russia it was released at the end of december and i got it in february.

Gwendo

Augur
Yes, don't tell me. ;)

BTW, that's the part of the game that I apreciate less. But that's because I don't like RTS games. I enjoyed them in the time of Dune, Warcraft 1 & 2 and Comand & Conquer, but I guess I've got a burnout from that type of game, as I've never enjoyed other RTS games (and I've tried).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom