Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Star Wars Outlaws - coming August 30th

Tehdagah

Arcane
c6KfuLf.jpeg

Ezekiel

Arcane
Tatooine. If I never see that planet again, it will be too soon. How weird is it that all these characters' stories gravitate there in that big galaxy?

Lemming42

Arcane
What is the gameplay in this game? The gameplay trailer looked weird, like the player was just sort of doing whatever the game demanded - shooting, sneaking, driving - with no consistent mechanics or rules outside each individual scene.

Worst case scenario, it's one of those games where you hold W and watch a movie play out. Best case scenario, it's AssCreed Odyssey with a Star Wars skin and less spongey enemies (which I wouldn't mind, I liked Odyssey).

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Oh yay, more nu-Star Wars slop.

I don't even know how sane people should react to generic scifi content from corpse IP.

Ezekiel

Arcane
It's all Lucas greed fault. WE COULD HAVE THIS:

When I think of Star Wars I don't think Uncharted 2 to 4. In fear, they replaced the protagonist with Boba Fett before the cancellation, the most overrated Star Wars character ever.

Last edited:
What is the gameplay in this game? The gameplay trailer looked weird, like the player was just sort of doing whatever the game demanded - shooting, sneaking, driving - with no consistent mechanics or rules outside each individual scene.

Worst case scenario, it's one of those games where you hold W and watch a movie play out. Best case scenario, it's AssCreed Odyssey with a Star Wars skin and less spongey enemies (which I wouldn't mind, I liked Odyssey).

At least in the bit they show it looked somewhat like a take on MSGV, but with that little robot from MGS4. Although it’s Ubisoft, so maybe a more apt comparison would be those Watch Dog games. I’d be surprised if they give you the same range of control over the character that MGSV did.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
It's all Lucas greed fault. WE COULD HAVE THIS:

When I think of Star Wars I don't think Uncharted 2 to 4. In fear, they replaced the protagonist with Boba Fett before the cancellation, the most overrated Star Wars character ever.

Personally, I don't like these types of games, but while 1313 looks like something I could at least try to play, Outlaws feels like Rebel Moon.

don_tomaso

Liturgist
She looks strange. Light hair with dark complexion.

Imagine the mind that writes something like this. You have so many things to complain about in that trailer, or praise, and you care about that. You have to be an intensly retarded person.

(I am retarded btw, it's ok)

(no, I'm not asshurrt, just retrarded!)

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Arcane
She looks strange. Light hair with dark complexion.

Imagine the mind that writes something like this. You have so many things to complain about in that trailer, or praise, and you care about that. You have to be an intensly retarded person.
I didn't even watch the gameplay. Just skimmed through really fast because I know that I'm not going to play a Ubisoft game. I did briefly go back to the video after my post and saw that it has the tiresome crouch-makes-quiet mechanic. I skip through most trailers and demo vids, even for things I do care about. Not because I don't want spoilers, but because I don't care about the tease.

don_tomaso

Liturgist
Well, that's even more retarded. You barely watched it and then made a retarded statement about the thing you barely watched.

It's ok (we are both retarded).

Be Kind Rewind

Educated
Zionist Agent
Well, that's even more retarded. You barely watched it and then made a retarded statement about the thing you barely watched.
The intelligent gamer can spot a nigger-latinx megamutt stronk womyn and know what a shitshow the game will be without seeing any gameplay. The cocksucking Zioslave, like you, is a RETARD because he has no pattern recognition and can't understand that the gameplay will be shit just by looking at the devs. I accurately predicted what kind of game Starfield would be like simply from looking at the main menu screen. I'm not clairvoyant, but I can make deductions, and when you can do that you don't need very much to know everything there is to know about something. There is no need of playing through a barely interactive movie "game" Ubisihit goyslop demoralization scheme to call it shit if you have an IQ above that of your average nigger.

don_tomaso

Liturgist
The intelligent gamer can spot a nigger-latinx megamutt stronk womyn and know what a shitshow the game will be without seeing any gameplay. The cocksucking Zioslave, like you, is a RETARD because he has no pattern recognition and can't understand that the gameplay will be shit just by looking at the devs. I accurately predicted what kind of game Starfield would be like simply from looking at the main menu screen. I'm not clairvoyant, but I can make deductions, and when you can do that you don't need very much to know everything there is to know about something. There is no need of playing through a barely interactive movie "game" Ubisihit goyslop demoralization scheme to call it shit if you have an IQ above that of your average nigger.

Hey there, Mr. Game Guru! So you're saying you can sniff out a good game from a mile away, huh? That's some serious talent! But hey, why judge a game by its cover? Sometimes the real magic happens once you dive in and start playing. Who knows, you might find a hidden gem where you least expect it! But hey, to each their own, right? Happy gaming, my friend

DemonKing

Arcane
Ubisoft, wait for the ultimate complete edition at 95% off sale if you want to take a punt.
Too expensive still.

My plan is to wait till it hits Gamepass, play for 5 minutes and then delete personally.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom