Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

STEAM HOLIDAY SALE -80%, GOG and D2D get in there too

Nostradumbass

Scholar
http://store.steampowered.com/holidaysale/

alright you nig nogs, steam is having its usual xmas sale with prices being cut by up to 80%

€4 for Deus Ex <-- nuff said.

€1.39 for STALKER is hard to resist. i spent more on a sandwhich tis morning, and it only lasted two minutes.

€4.99 for GTA4. it might be a shit port, but you can get some decent gameplay out it IF you've got a good enough pc (and if you dont have 360 or ps3). again, this is the only price it would be worth it on pc... but at this price, I think it is.

€1.79 for Sniper Elite. fucking awesome sniper game.. probably the best one out there.

edit WITCHER Enchanced edition directors cut blabalblaa is only 8€ too.

And thereare HUNDREDS of other games out there.. including oldies. just check it out, at least.

and maaaaany others. including loads of great indies at even CHEAPER prices than the usually are.

if you hate steam, go fuck yourself, for everyone else (who doesnt pirate everything), there are some good offers.

http://store.steampowered.com/holidaysale/

------

ok, for you fuckers who are paranoid about steam (or who want to see some other deals too), gog is also doing an xmas sale:

http://www.gog.com/en/page/xmas09

direct2drive is also in it:

http://www.direct2drive.com/holiday/

but tbh, i trust steam more than i do d2d.

still, some good classics on gog...

racofer

Thread Incliner

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
€ is fucking expensive even if it's a sale. Fucking mongoloid steam people thinking $ = €.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I like steam too. Nothing so far catching my interest. Possibly the Witcher EE... but gawd, I don't want to d/l that all night.

Dionysus

Scholar
For some reason, I'm actually considering the Eidos Collection. I think I'll just get Saint's Row 2 instead and wait for a bigger price drop on the new Batman.

Big Nose George

Educated
1rdyye.jpg

Fat Gabe selling indies for 1 dorra. Killing the industry. Its immoral to buy games at those prices.

Annonchinil

Scholar
So what is a good easy adventure game?

I really liked Emerald City Confidential.

I am thinking of trying our Nancy Drew or Sherlock Holmes.

Panthera

Scholar
For the Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, not sure what else. I'll probably spree on GoG.

Nostradumbass said:
deux ex is 4 smackeroos btw.

Who gives a flying fuck? Why would you pay for an eight fucking year old game? You think that ONE CENT of your money will reach the original publisher, not even mentioning the devs? If not, what is the goddamn POINT of buying it? It's not like you're a nostalgic fuck and you'll get a shiny box because DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION LOL. So just do like everyone else and torrent the goddamn game.

Longshanks

Augur
^^It's worse than torrenting. Cuts into the daily tut-tut opportunities for the holierthanthous. Takes money out of the pockets of hard-working would-be pirates. Puts money into the pockets of fat-cats like Gabe there. Further centralises the industry's profits, making genuine renewal even less likely.

It's lose-lose-lose...

Buying these games hurts the industry. Don't do it!

relootz

Scholar
Jaesun said:
I like steam too. Nothing so far catching my interest. Possibly the Witcher EE... but gawd, I don't want to d/l that all night.

I like steam too, i might just buy a couple of disgustingly cheap games. :wink:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom