Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

STEAM HOLIDAY SALE -80%, GOG and D2D get in there too

ksjav

Scholar
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014
Big Nose George said:
right, so basically DA is that * 250000000, somewhat taxing on the bandwidth, good thing I don't even plan on "demo'ing" it :smug:

Multi-headed Cow

Bought many games yesterday. Will probably buy more today!

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Bought Pirates of the Burning Sea with my friend just for the hell of it. 2.50€ ain't that much considering that I can just steal that amount from a hobo if the game ends up being total shit and I want my money back.

Multi-headed Cow

Planning on buying assloads more games, and I think I'll finally pick up Empire Total War since it sounds like it's patched enough to be worth $25.

HAIL GABE NEWELL
HAIL VALVE
HAIL STEAM
9uJqi.jpg

Chaotic Lulz3r

Liturgist
Melcar said:
That picture is revolting.

True, you just can't see the right chick's cunt :(.

Annonchinil said:
So what is a good easy adventure game?

I really liked Emerald City Confidential.

I am thinking of trying our Nancy Drew or Sherlock Holmes.

Try Ceville and Machinarium.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Braid was shit. Fucking puzzle pieces can suck my ass. The game is too short and you can run through levels and then realize you have to go back and you really can't be arsed to play the same shit over again and fuck this.

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Armacalypse said:
Ion Flux said:
I'll finally be getting Soldiers: Heroes of WWII from GOG @ $7.49 but I have no idea when I'll have time to play it. I guess I won't be sleeping much.
That game has two sequels, of which Men of War is the best and most recent. I'd get that instead if your computer can handle it.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to start with the first one because I heard it's good. I'll eventually make my way on to the other ones.

Annonchinil

Scholar
Damn, I was thinking up a Nancy Drew game since some of them got good reviews but they look bad and at $15 that is a rather high price.

Xi

Arcane
Emotional Vampire said:
Nostradumbass said:
deux ex is 4 smackeroos btw.

Who gives a flying fuck? Why would you pay for an eight fucking year old game? You think that ONE CENT of your money will reach the original publisher, not even mentioning the devs? If not, what is the goddamn POINT of buying it? It's not like you're a nostalgic fuck and you'll get a shiny box because DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION LOL. So just do like everyone else and torrent the goddamn game.

Bullshit. Old games that still sell give the industry reason to return to those specific type of gaming models. As is, no one is making them anymore, and there's no way of knowing if the market wants them. Steam answers this question, and a few hundred thousand digital downloads would mean a lot.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
The id Super Pack is eyeing me with its glorious old school goodness and I don't know if I can resist much longer. :(

Not having any money for new year's would suck tho...

ecliptic

Liturgist
The Void for 9.99.

DO IT. I bought it for three times that and am satisfied.

Dnny

Educated
Bought mirror's edge at something like 3.13 euros, that's a steal because this game is ton of fun, I would probably have bought it earlier at full price had I known about it.

relootz

Scholar
Melcar what do you think, are they whores?

If they are, are they highclass or just plain street material?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I should really spend a bit of time with you to understand how to pick the right prostitute out of a crowd. Your advice in this field seems just as good as when it comes to computer hardware.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Notice how right next to the water bottle, above the chick's foot, you can see a tiny protuberance on Gabe's pants.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom