Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Summer Game Fest + Summer of Gaming 2024 - May 30th to June 26th

Jason Bright

Educated
Half a million 'people' watching this now

Late Bloomer

Scholar
The Star Wars Outlaw trailer didn't show her face accept for a quick profile shot.

I wonder why...
star_wars_outlaws_gameplay.jpg

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Here is the Lego Horizon game. They even managed to give the black dude "that hairstyle" they give all black dudes now.

aloylego.png

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Man, Metaphor looks like ass. I really can't stand the art style of that game.

:keepmymoney:

PlayerEmers

Educated
Geoff Keighley has been around since the late 1990s and isn't exactly a non-gamer, although it's only in recent years that he's become so prominent. More like veteran game journalist who grew up to become a hack. The "Behind The Games" articles he wrote for GameSpot back in the day were pretty decent.
true
but its clear his priorities, goals and persona changed drastically with all the spotlight

Modron

Arcane
Here is the Lego Horizon game. They even managed to give the black dude "that hairstyle" they give all black dudes now.

aloylego.png
I was wrong when I said it would be hard for them to make a lego character fat faced, didn't think about them giving her a larger head.

PlayerEmers

Educated

aloylego.png
the horizon franchise is one of the most astroturfed franchises that currently exists

first game sold well because it was bundled with PS4, and now the head of their studio became one of the CEOs of Playstation

Elttharion

Learned
Madam do not redeem, do not redeem it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom