Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Summer Game Fest + Summer of Gaming 2024 - May 30th to June 26th

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I don't eat dog shit from pavement and I don't feed my brain with shit like Summer Game's Fest. Watching it is needlessly exposing yourself to 3h of radioactive cringe. Why? So I feel "young" and "part of Gayming Industry"? I'm young and not part of Gayming Soymmunity

Carefully curate your entertainment, lads. Everything is programming everything. You don't want Enemy's code inside your brain. Soldiers during war used SURRENDER! leaflets for cigarettes. No one read them. Not even ironically. That's how they get ya

That's why Infinitron shares them religiously. Because effect is: you thinking how everything is WOKE, maybe I'm in the wrong. OR The Future is WOKE, what can I do

NOT. WATCH. Simple As :)
Enjoy & Create your own Reality

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
C'mon, if you KNEW! part of show will be nigger lives matters, tranny parade, girl bosses, fuck white men and white men go die for Ukraine WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

Arcanum 2? Gothic 4? Some based and cool indie RPG with complex systems and beautiful art style coming out of no where as last trailer? HAHAHA Lads, we should stop self-harming

Late Bloomer

Scholar
How metroidvania is it?

Not sure if serious but it's actually quite good. It's a very solid 2d platformer that is gritty and tough (at first). Good setting, theme, art, tight controls, good music, violent and worth the time spent if you are into these old school type 2d games. I found this one quite agreeable. The summer sale is coming up in a couple weeks, and it goes on sale for like a dollar or two (usd).

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
How metroidvania is it?

Not sure if serious but it's actually quite good. It's a very solid 2d platformer that is gritty and tough (at first). Good setting, theme, art, tight controls, good music, violent and worth the time spent if you are into these old school type 2d games. I found this one quite agreeable. The summer sale is coming up in a couple weeks, and it goes on sale for like a dollar or two (usd).
So not very?

PlayerEmers

Educated
So far there is a few good games here and there but most of the stuff im not interested or is just pure slop. Tommorrow is Xbox and PC Gaming show. 0 expectations... maybe... they will show more age of mythology remaster stuff on xbox, but so far things don't look good... the released artworks suck big time.

Edit: also, in case anyone want a recap of everything so far, check: https://2024.gamesrecap.io/

Rövtomte

Literate
Late to the party but after watching the whole livestream (I regret it). What the fuck even is the point anymore? They barely showed anything of interest besides the shitty dubbed trailers for japanese titles and crap nobody gives a crap about, and I mean all these fucking indie titles.

Speaking of indie titles. Indie devs are turning into what the triple A industry has been brewing for years. A constant flow of the most generic shit. But in a different shade of colour. For some reason, indie devs really love their fancy colours, especially something cute and quirky.

Let the loop end and set us free. I'd rather watch E3, it was cringe but at least there was something to laugh at. This Kojima-stan festival is just pain.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
A constant flow of the most generic shit.

And yet, you watched it to the end.

You could simply quit but you had to....

Come-Comic.jpg

Machocruz

Arcane
Surprised no one's posted this, this looks like something a lot of Codexers may be into.

That looks cool.

Dark and Darker is an upcoming multiplayer dark fantasy video game

MOTHER FUCKER

You can play it solo too. But there wasn't much to the game either way, last time I saw it. Only about 4 different maps. Game looks strangely kino, with an old school dungeon crawl vibe that reminds me of many classics despite it's modernisms.

Gerrard

Arcane
I don't eat dog shit from pavement and I don't feed my brain with shit like Summer Game's Fest. Watching it is needlessly exposing yourself to 3h of radioactive cringe. Why? So I feel "young" and "part of Gayming Industry"? I'm young and not part of Gayming Soymmunity

Carefully curate your entertainment, lads. Everything is programming everything. You don't want Enemy's code inside your brain. Soldiers during war used SURRENDER! leaflets for cigarettes. No one read them. Not even ironically. That's how they get ya

That's why Infinitron shares them religiously. Because effect is: you thinking how everything is WOKE, maybe I'm in the wrong. OR The Future is WOKE, what can I do

NOT. WATCH. Simple As :)
Enjoy & Create your own Reality
You know who else "creates their own reality"?

ferratilis

Magister
I thought it would look terrible, but this goes beyond. Holy shit, it might be the ugliest art style I've ever seen.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
It's so glorious. It's everything I wanted!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom