Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Summer Game Fest + Summer of Gaming 2024 - May 30th to June 26th

Elttharion

Learned
joanna-dark-has-been-updated-for-modern-audiences-v0-k5rassri3l5d1.jpeg
Jawanna Dark

destinae vomitus

Educated
I really don't get why people watch these cancerous advertisement circuses live when you can just look up a summary of what was announced after the fact.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I really don't get why people watch these cancerous advertisement circuses live when you can just look up a summary of what was announced after the fact.

The only people who watch these live are "game journos," redditors, and people who want to be first to trash these games on certain prestigious niche forums.

ArchAngel

Arcane
xBox presentation games have at least half of main characters as stronk women, often blacks..

DemonKing

Arcane
Wow the amount of black female leads in this xbox showcase is off the charts. What an absolute clown show piece of shit. Even the WoW expansion, War Within went all in on the blacks.
Apart from the legacy macho characters (Doom, Gears, Indy) every trailer I looked at was some pencil-thin chick beating up monsters ten times her size.

Poor Indy even got stuck with some short-haired ugly dyke as a companion as an apology for having to feature a white male heterosexual hero I guess.

Last edited:

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Isn't it awful that all these video game companies are firing thousands of employees after back to back financial failures filled with DEI and ESG? Doesn't that make you sad? Don't you feel bad about it? Maybe devs should add a feature that lets gamers tip the developers directly to help them out... it's time us gamers started subsidizing the wages of game devs because the publishers won't pay them and can't hire them, there should be an exception made to allow them to work for less than minimum wage to achieve this, it's truly the only way forward.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Boy, the PC gaming stream was rough. Thanks to everyone who made it somewhat tolerable. So, ready for Ubisoft? :cool:

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I just read that Nintendo wont be showing off the Switch 2 and by extension it's launch titles. That's a bummer. So the show is just gonna be more lame indie games and ports. Maybe a couple B-tier exclusives as well.

Now would be the perfect time to show it off considering Songay and Microshit bombed so hard.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Nintendo are busy going after emulator sites instead. Can't have people enjoying 40 year old games for free, now can we.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
This shit is NOT GOOD for your mental health. This shit makes you feel like shit aftetwards and no amount of coping and roasting of shitty games helps hide the bad feeling in your stomach. This shit is literally mind poison by your Enemy designed to make you feel depressed, cucked and conquered. Why the FUCK do you think they spend TRILLION$ on this propaganda??

15 fucking pages for new Dragon Cuck Cage. WHY? Ok, you're making "fun" of it and you're "OH! SO SURPRISED" that it's shit slop desinged to feel you like conquered Hobbits who should accept Orc Victory Parades as New Normal without raising to the task by fighting back and either creating your own art (part of creating your own Reality) or simply intaking positive things and not...THIS

No indie, not even Kingdom Come 2 that has EVERYTHING modern Codexers wants (good story, good graphics, first person, open world, action combat) gathers as much interest as single news post for Baldur's Gayte 3 with new sex position for bear sex or 1min trailer for Drk Age

This is self harming, plain and simple. Idiotic behaviour of highest lvl. Watching mainstream game announcements and consuming all weapon grade propaganda for what? So you know in WW3 when you get conscipted you'll die for Israel, nigger gay elves and trannies

Honk-honking to the Death of West. Because honking is easy, cowardly and braindead response. Easy way. So, take it easy

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Sorry, I have to say this too: it's FUCKING HILARIOUS to me with what seriousness, sincerity, curiosity and awe people here and elsewhere discuss failed Gaming Industry. Watching dead horse fart and jumping in ecstazy cause OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOD!!! ITZ STILL 1% ALIVE

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Where is thread with all decent and semi-decent perhaps even good indies announced in past 3 days? Creating Your Own Reality doesn't mean you being Daedric Prince of madness and living on your own imaginary happy island. When Rome was on fire, Constantinople was light. Where's our light?

This shit is NOT GOOD for your mental health. This shit makes you feel like shit aftetwards and no amount of coping and roasting of shitty games helps hide the bad feeling in your stomach. This shit is literally mind poison by your Enemy designed to make you feel depressed, cucked and conquered. Why the FUCK do you think they spend TRILLION$ on this propaganda??

15 fucking pages for new Dragon Cuck Cage. WHY? Ok, you're making "fun" of it and you're "OH! SO SURPRISED" that it's shit slop desinged to feel you like conquered Hobbits who should accept Orc Victory Parades as New Normal without raising to the task by fighting back and either creating your own art (part of creating your own Reality) or simply intaking positive things and not...THIS

No indie, not even Kingdom Come 2 that has EVERYTHING modern Codexers wants (good story, good graphics, first person, open world, action combat) gathers as much interest as single news post for Baldur's Gayte 3 with new sex position for bear sex or 1min trailer for Drk Age

This is self harming, plain and simple. Idiotic behaviour of highest lvl. Watching mainstream game announcements and consuming all weapon grade propaganda for what? So you know in WW3 when you get conscipted you'll die for Israel, nigger gay elves and trannies

Honk-honking to the Death of West. Because honking is easy, cowardly and braindead response. Easy way. So, take it easy
Based. You touch on a good point here, that it's not really all that healthy to "hate watch" 24/7 and mock degenerate media. That's largely why I stopped paying any attention to those sorts of channels on Youtube, the ones that just complain about Star Wars and all the other butchered franchises from the past, all-day and everyday. I think people find this sort of stuff more entertaining than the act of playing a 'good game'. They just enjoy watching the world burn, and the last vestiges of their civilisation crumble. They feel hopeless and nihilistic, deprived of the once cozy distractions from reality that entertainment once provided. They begin to see themselves and their surroundings for what they really are, and they recoil. So instead they invent a new hobby, one where the act of complaining itself satiates their desire for "fun". I suppose Hell truly is locked from the inside. People want to suffer, and Hell is a place where they can suffer and complain in peace.

Gerrard

Arcane
Where is thread with all decent and semi-decent perhaps even good indies announced in past 3 days? Creating Your Own Reality doesn't mean you being Daedric Prince of madness and living on your own imaginary happy island. When Rome was on fire, Constantinople was light. Where's our light?
oJOeg2a.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom