Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Thank you for your patience during our down-time

Gregz

Arcane
Twiglard

Not sure where you are at with the website, but seems as if updates are slowing down as the site appears more finished. Please do remember to order ratings from left to right, it's a good way to get the KKK of a post at a glance.

Modron

Arcane

Jason

chasing a bee

I now have an irrational hatred of ropulus. May he burn in Hell.

I think Twiglard deserves some monetary recognition for all his stellar and *completely unpaid* work he's been doing for us. I for one would be happy to send a few bucks to him.

All Codex work is *completely unpaid*, unless you count the feeling of overwhelming shame payment.

274324532_639734150417248_4020200303559816510_n.webp-7991281859.jpg

Sunri

Liturgist
Before I could just copy and paste an image into my post now I need to use those media buttons?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Is there an "Ignore Thread" option yet? I especially need it for work (mostly when checking out the new posts) to hide retarded thread titles from onlookers.

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
The front-page is messed up, you can't see the forum's contents unlike before. It bears repeating if it's been said already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom