Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Atelier series

Gerrard

Arcane
Do any installment of sereis have shop developing segment?
Atelier Annie on the DS where you run a shop as well as build and improve resort facilities on an island, the game is quite simplified in a lot of ways though.
I wish they would remake it, but Gust seems to have disowned the DS games seeing how none of those characters appeared in Nelke.

had some great music too

Gerrard

Arcane
Rorona had some pretty "What the fuck am I listening to?" tracks, like the ruins one, or the combat music that felt like out of a different game. The later games have different composers.

In other news, based Koei Tecmo C&Ding fags trying to make money on doujin stuff before the game is even out.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
yeah I heard. I do not approve of change from kawai magic girl formula. not that games didn't have degenerate stuff already but that new chick looks like she's from korean MMO.

Max Edge

Atelier Annie on the DS where you run a shop as well as build and improve resort facilities on an island, the game is quite simplified in a lot of ways though.
I wish they would remake it, but Gust seems to have disowned the DS games seeing how none of those characters appeared in Nelke.

Heh, one of this never ported on another platform.

I heard that Nelke has mobile phone city building mechanic. Is that true?

AliceAlcina

Learned
Atelier Dusk Trilogy DX coming to steam soon

Atelier Ryza website has updated UI for pre-ordering the game, so it may be available for pre-order quite soonish.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I am an official atelier junkie now it seems. Tried everything but from PC only liked Rorona, and now Meruru which is similar but on steroids and is basically a better kingmaker,
because you can see the results of all the hard work with locations upgrading and increasing quality of ingredients.

Favorite character: smith who creates pretty dresses and is proud of his work. What a Man.
BTW Totori has also Pamela from mana khemia.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Dusk trilogy on January 14th
:fuuyeah:
:d1p:

it's like best things for me. first Games Workshop releases plastic aspect warriors for Eldar, now this
and then there was Pathfinder

don't know what can make this year better, maybe if Sawyer would stop making shower handle reviews or idk

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
rNWjYjN.jpg

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Personally I am not all into the new design either. And from people playing the Japanese version, they do cranks up fan servicey tropes in the game, which is meh to me.

I like it when my Atelier game is simple and wholesome.

GrainWetski

Arcane
Not because of the reasons RetardERA thinks it is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom