Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline the codex has scaled to the world's level

Space Insect

Arcane
My extreme prejudices aside, i think this is a good lesson; sadly there are always those that need reminding.. even more sadly, the retardation inherent in one's needing constant reminders also excludes any chance of learning in time to make a difference, lol, but still :)

Once more a Jew comes up ahead. Not because there's a ZOG, a conspiracy, or any other bullshit reason some like-minded tend to come up with in order to excuse their pathetic inaction. No. A Jew once more comes up ahead simply because you all scratched your asses while he worked. And work he did.
Most of you admittedly are children, or due to your issues with a mentality of a child despite your age. But that Jew isn't exactly middle-aged either, now is he.

I sincerely hope this intensifies. Maybe some of you will understand then. Until then, have fun having a young man who i doubt ever leaves home (does he work? Does he live? How the fuck can he post almost 24/7?) tell you, in your face, "i like the new Codex" "I FIND the old threads bad", as if a god has spoken.
You earned it. And so did he. Unless anyone here doubts that..?

Stop bitching and start thinking. A very hard thing to do for the average Codexer, but i assure you it's much more fruitful than bitching ^^
As to those responding (members, mods and the the boss himself included, he too does this) with lol-posts, teases and sarcasm? I salute you slaves. The 1% will always have need of you. Keep avoiding the issues at hand, keep muddying the waters; and when impossible? Use your empathy to convince yourselves things are/will be O.K. or ridicule those that see differently. Do the work of the elite, for the elite. Well done :D
The only person here that has my respect (within the context of this thread i mean) is the Jew. Hate him i might, but i see and respect his hard working.
What are you doing, therefore, to fight the Jewish occupation? And what would you suggest doing?

DakaSha II

Prospernaut
My extreme prejudices aside, i think this is a good lesson; sadly there are always those that need reminding.. even more sadly, the retardation inherent in one's needing constant reminders also excludes any chance of learning in time to make a difference, lol, but still :)

Once more a Jew comes up ahead. Not because there's a ZOG, a conspiracy, or any other bullshit reason some like-minded tend to come up with in order to excuse their pathetic inaction. No. A Jew once more comes up ahead simply because you all scratched your asses while he worked. And work he did.
Most of you admittedly are children, or due to your issues with a mentality of a child despite your age. But that Jew isn't exactly middle-aged either, now is he.

I sincerely hope this intensifies. Maybe some of you will understand then. Until then, have fun having a young man who i doubt ever leaves home (does he work? Does he live? How the fuck can he post almost 24/7?) tell you, in your face, "i like the new Codex" "I FIND the old threads bad", as if a god has spoken.

Stop bitching and start thinking. A very hard thing to do for the average Codexer, but i assure you it's much more fruitful than bitching ^^
As to those responding (members, mods and the the boss himself included, he too does this) with lol-posts, teases and sarcasm? I salute you slaves. The 1% will always have need of you. Keep avoiding the issues at hand, keep muddying the waters; and when impossible? Use your empathy to convince yourselves things are/will be O.K. or ridicule those that see differently. Do the work of the elite, for the elite. Well done :D
The only person here that has my respect (within the context of this thread i mean) is the Jew. Hate him i might, but i see and respect his hard working.
unfunny

Mustawd

georgia-pratt.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk

On a scale from 0-10 I give this a minus 1

I know I only commented a few times here (and I barely comment anywhere else), but I always loved lurking around. The uniqueness of Rpg Codex is what attracts people. If you start censoring it to attract developers, then it will never be the same The reason behind these new changes implies that more changes are to come, like censoring even more "offensive content" that might "trigger" sensitive developers like David Gaider. It would be like banning rape fantasy mods on Loverslab......nothing would ever be the same. Everything good about it would be gone. I would hate to see this forum become like most forums out there....boring and bland.
P.S. adblocked turned on :(

Godammit, what did I just say?

Look, lemme be more clear..*sigh* Fat chix have bigger boobs than skinny girls. I just don't really understand why everyone thinks half starved models look good. I mean, have you seen a body like this in real life? (see below) Jesus christ.

fpic.jpg

:desu:

A fatty that is not a disgusting pile of lard that can barely walk?
I am impressed. You have a good taste.

You guys can keep the anorexic model types. More chubbies for me.

Why can't we have both?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom