Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™

Murk

Arcane
Still, that little pussy running away tho. I mean c'mon 2v1 who he fuck runs away?
Maybe he thought you were ganking

The blue spirit came in 2 minutes after I summoned the help -- he was to help me get to undead purgatory. As soon as blue guy shows up, guy black crystals out. If he's worried I'm ganking he could just stand to side and let me fight -- or take out the damn NPC enemies but he ran awayyyy.

UndetectedButthurt you must live true to your name and be the sekkkrit hater that you were born to be.

Ok bros, what's the current broken ass meta? syan's halberd?

Murk

Arcane
I don't know if I want to be one of those guys, but I guess I gotta start playing fur srs cuz every fuck I see is rolling like a bubble with buffs. I REFUSE to buff weapons; a matter of honor, you see.

EDIT: jesus, that fucking poke attack is beyond stupids.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I also killed a lot of NPCs to get their items and to finish Navlaan's quest.
You... don't need to kill any of them for Navlaan's quest.
So? Whatz ur point
Btw there is a bug that can make cartographer not spawn and thus leave you without his helmet. But I was just too lazy, so I killed a few ppl.

I REFUSE to buff weapons; a matter of honor, you see.
I don't think buffing has anything to do with honor, or you just larping? Did you try running mundane build then? Don't you infuse your weapons either?

I like how each time the meta changes it becomes more retarded.
i like how much shit is broken in DS2. You just choose one of OP glitches/weapons and use it. I dont even feel bad poking with my Syans against MonasteryScimParryspammers/Havelyns/Hexfags/Santiersfags/Spin2winfags/MLGSfags/Batstafffags/RingofThorns/OldSunRing/Jesterclothes/GowersRing/Katanasfaggots/DarkWashingPolefaggots/Binocularsfagots/WoGspammers.:troll:

naaah seriously From, patch that shit you fukkin faggots:x

Shadenuat

Arcane
Well using single sword like normal (I mean, not 2 meters long) katana at least requires some skill, right? Even if it stunlocks to death in one combo...

Murk

Arcane
I don't think buffing has anything to do with honor, or you just larping? Did you try running mundane build then? Don't you infuse your weapons either?

Yeah I'm not being serious; the char I'm using now is using vanq seal so I can't buff fists :D

Tho I don't like to buff weapons, usually. Sometimes, I'll just dodge a guy til his buffs run out then fight him. Makes for a better fight IMO but meh.

DragoFireheart The deformed skull can't be parried on certain attacks and is also very fast for a great hammer. It does not scale, either, if I am not mistaken (Tho that might be the malformed Shell).

Last edited:

praetor

Arcane
praetor what's so special about the deformed skull?

it gains physical damage from infusions, so there's literally no reason no to infuse it, giving it well over 500phys plus 150-200 in whatever element. plus, it only needs 18str for 2handing, and since it doesn't scale that leaves a shitton of levels to put elsewhere. the only drawback is the weight and really low durability

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
praetor what's so special about the deformed skull?

it gains physical damage from infusions, so there's literally no reason no to infuse it, giving it well over 500phys plus 150-200 in whatever element. plus, it only needs 18str for 2handing, and since it doesn't scale that leaves a shitton of levels to put elsewhere. the only drawback is the weight and really low durability

So it's bad on the PC version? :troll:

just tried it in arena against some katana wielding roll parrying spamming faggit.

got message:
" wow two shotting people. such a skill"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
1277.jpg

Deformed skull is cool and shit but it takes too much skill to hit with it and not get backstabbed. I've tried stacking poise through the roof but greathammers still didn't work for me. Playing unlocked and doing twirly attack bait things is just not something I do.

Murk

Arcane
I can't fuck with unlocked combat... yet.

I got parrying down, not like 90% success but I'd say about 25-35% success. Fucking can't guard-block or jump-attack for shit tho. I am starting to think it is my gamepad because I can't possibly be _that bad_ can I?

(don't answer that)

I sucked at those switching from DS1 kb controls to DS2 PS3 but now I can do them 90% of the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom