Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™

dunno lah

Arcane
I gotta admit though, when I started playing DeS for the first time, I always quit to xmb when an invader came around coz I knew I was gonna die, lag and all...:(

Declinator

Arbiter
I gotta admit though, when I started playing DeS for the first time, I always quit to xmb when an invader came around coz I knew I was gonna die, lag and all...:(

Is there a reason why you couldn't just play disconnected?

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
(almost) never played "PvP" in DS and certainly don't plan to do that in DS2 either.

dunno lah

Arcane

Is there a reason why you couldn't just play disconnected?

I was online the first few times only. I think I cleared 1-1,1-2,2-1,3-1 and then I went offline for good. Couldn't stand the lag anymore.

Mortmal

Arcane
I expected it to be on PS4 as well , i cant even find 3 good games on PS4 , no exclusives. I wont get the pc version either like zep, i dont want my game to be ruined by russian hackers invading.

This guy was right

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
C&C Zep. You should have waited a year before switching to PS4. Enjoy beta testing for sony and your delayed, upscaled PS3 games.

/edgy

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I can re buy a ps3 when it comes out if i am really jonesing for online...or as others have said, I can just play PC version offline.

It'll be out for PS4 eventually i'm sure.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
played all those on PS3..i typically dont replay games once i've reached the end.

Zep--

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
played all those on PS3..i typically dont replay games once i've reached the end.

Neither do most others, sadly. That's kind of not the point the though. What I am mainly saying is that releases on PS4 are going to be pretty thin for at least a year, maybe two, and there are doubtless a lot of older games the PS3 has to offer you haven't played yet.

In any case it sounds like you have a gaming PC and only use the PS3 and 4 as a supplement, like me, so it probably doesn't matter much. Never mind.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
I use Gamefly so I pretty much play everything (even some crap).

Zep--

chubs

Novice
New trailer:

2 more months to go, can't wait to play. I'm really excited to do pvp at launch, just hoping the pvp doesn't end up as horrendously unbalanced as it was in the 2 previous souls games, but I have a feeling that it won't be with the tweaks and changes to the attributes and combat mechanics.

That and no dark wood grain ring going to be in this game. Thank fucking goodness. I'll miss the giant dads though. I can't stop laughing everytime I see one.

Which covenants do you guys plan on joining? The Way of Blue sounds like a lot of fun.

LivingOne

Savant
gaudaost
DarkSOuls2-2.jpg
:troll:

aris

Arcane
It might be that the weapons they use in the demos suck, but it seems to me that enemies and dark souls 2 takes a lot of more hits before they got down. Not sure if I like. In dark souls 1, with a decent weapon, most trash mobs could be taken down with 2-4 swings (and conversely, they would take you down with 2-4 swings if you made a mistake), and that's one thing I really liked. There was really no HP-bloat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom