Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online - gone B2P

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
You know in a way doesn't he kind of look like some interdimensional evil counterpart to Ken Rolston? Similar age/facial structure, but nefarious hair and an anachronistic moustache.

screenshot2013050919423.png
I hope he gets murdered with a quest compass.

adjusted.

EDIT: Also, LOL like no one saw this coming. Jesus fucking christ it's like clock work. This is confirmed for the end of the single-player Elder Scrolls game.

DraQ

Arcane
You know in a way doesn't he kind of look like some interdimensional evil counterpart to Ken Rolston? Similar age/facial structure, but nefarious hair and an anachronistic moustache.

adjusted.

EDIT: Also, LOL like no one saw this coming. Jesus fucking christ it's like clock work. This is confirmed for the end of the single-player Elder Scrolls game.
Not if the MMO bombs horribly and a lot of players vocally demand guy's balls on a platter.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

adjusted.

Not if the MMO bombs horribly and a lot of players vocally demand guy's balls on a platter.

Like what happened with Kotor 3 :roll:

DraQ

Arcane

adjusted.

Like what happened with Kotor 3 :roll:
EA?
This is the case of game done by different team and zenimax might be shit, but definitely not EA grade.

DeepOcean

Arcane
My point: You said that they aren't going to make more single player Elder Scrolls and compared the situation with Kotor 3 and EA behavior in relation with Old Republic. Skyrim sold a shitton of copies, on contrary with Kotor 1 and Kotor 2, so single player Elder Scrolls are reliable money makers and they aren't going to kill the cow for no good reason. The only way to Bethesda abbandon the single player games is this game to reach WoW/League of Legends levels of success which is very improbable. If they reach Old Republic "success" then Bethesda will need a new single player Elder Scrolls to fill the bank after the massive loss.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
That and keep in mind Blizzard never really had a wellspring of IP's. Starcraft, Warcraft, and Diablo (plus a handful of other projects in their early days that didn't sell nearly as well). So, yeah, unless this somehow garners 5+ million subscriptions I doubt they abandon the single player games... not that that would be a tragedy.

DeepOcean

Arcane
That Lawrence Schick guy can be a part in the WoWfication of Elder Scrolls but nobody can deny that he has a cool hair and beard style, remind me of the Betrayal at Krondor characters.:lol:

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
Don't forget Fallout 4. I was questioning Bethesda's potential to actually upkeep their Elder Scrolls games then I thought of Fallout 4 and Todd's ability to mystify masses into a frenzy by talking about all those new features! If ESO fails than count on an even more COD-ized ES6.

Nael

Arcane
I give it two months before it's F2P. And in a year there will be nothing left but macrobots running around harvesting Chrysameres for dragonknights to dual wield. Seriously. One of the main classes is "dragonknight." The faggotry is that strong in this game. Oh god it hurts.

baturinsky

Arcane
That symbol in the end... Someone told him about Rcok-Paper-Scissor thing?
On plus side, TESO will hopefully make them thinking about what balance is. Minus is that they will probably "balance" TES by making it another carbon copy of WoW, like NWO.

Nael

Arcane
That symbol in the end... Someone told him about Rcok-Paper-Scissor thing?
On plus side, TESO will hopefully make them thinking about what balance is. Minus is that they will probably "balance" TES by making it another carbon copy of WoW, like NWO.

Who gives a shit? The game is a fucking cynical cash grab circlejerk. It is intellectual rape of the highest order. It's like raping a retarded child.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I give it two months before it's F2P. And in a year there will be nothing left but macrobots running around harvesting Chrysameres for dragonknights to dual wield. Seriously. One of the main classes is "dragonknight." The faggotry is that strong in this game. Oh god it hurts.
I want to be a DragonKnight.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
DraQ said:
I so do hope game bombs so badly that the entire zenimax online division will end up kicked onto the street.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XH9fCA3dmGc#):

almost five minutes of unaltered badassery
They should make the elder scrolls and/or fallout into a movie
Holy shit, fucking BEAST!!!
yeah! nords and dark elves working together!!1
Truly awesome
damnit when will this game come out
i can't TAKE IT ANYMORE (rips out head)
Daaaammmn the ninja is epic!
Oh god, undead werewolves...why? T_T
SICKKKKKK!!!
for those who are saying that this game is bad or it destroys the series....
shut the fuck up
play the game-when it will be
comment then
P.S.i also want elder scrolls 6 to have the opportunity to destroy the thalmor but i have patience
there's a slight movement in my pants after watching this
I don't care if its an mmo. I'm getting this
Who else wishes that they have joining the fight, the Dovakiin. Dragonborn! FUS RO DAH!!!!!!!!!
:kingcomrade::kingcomrade::kingcomrade:

dancefatty.gif

Data4

Arcane
Watch the Kara video on the right on the YT page, second one down. It's better and 46% more fappable.

deuxhero

Arcane
I so do hope game bombs so badly that the entire zenimax will end up kicked onto the street.

Fixed that for you.

Honestly, given the ToRtanic level budget, it just might.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom