Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Great Avatar Purge

zwanzig_zwoelf

I lost my new tranny avatar pretty fast, but I have animu girls now.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
14wrnv8.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
We might want to consider sucking up to Developer posters by allowing them to use custom avatars, yes.

Most Codexers already do plenty of sucking up to them as-is, so there's no urgent need.

I don't give a shit what my avatar is for the most part, but people tend to remember posters by their avatars, and for that reason it annoys me that my old one is gone.

zwanzig_zwoelf

soma.jpg

---
Since I've lost the avatar, I'll have to attach this pic to my post. Thanks for the solution, DU!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Let's organize a protest! Everyone use avatars of black characters, that'll show these tinpot tyrants!

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Fuck you!!!

He will remember in the better world

Mercurio.jpg

Edit:: You don't even have Bloodlines category. What is this shit?

Last edited:

Rake

Arcane
I don't give a shit what my avatar is for the most part, but people tend to remember posters by their avatars, and for that reason it annoys me that my old one is gone.
That. I used to know who was the idiot talking with a glance. Now i have to relearn everyone...:mad:

Gregz

Arcane
This fucking blows.

Our avatars were our individuality, a way of nearly instantly recognizing the poster...now we must pick from a finite group of generic pre-selected avatars that HHR and sheek happened to have chosen also?

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Add Dungeons of Dredmor avatars. All the pictures are in the game files in the skills folder and /expansion(2)(3)/skills -- no reason not to have them when you have Mass Effect 3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom