Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Great Avatar Purge

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
The avatars from the gallery are banal shit boring and trying to access the gallery stalls my browser due to lack of divisions into categories that would prevent it from trying to display 1000 or something pictures at the same time.

Also, my custom hand drawn avatar :x !

kazgar

Arcane
Add Dungeons of Dredmor avatars. All the pictures are in the game files in the skills folder and /expansion(2)(3)/skills -- no reason not to have them when you have Mass Effect 3.

Err, they usually expect you to size them and zip them up and provide a link to the zip if you want anything added.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ah man, DarkUnderlord my avatar fit me perfectly! :(

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Add Dungeons of Dredmor avatars. All the pictures are in the game files in the skills folder and /expansion(2)(3)/skills -- no reason not to have them when you have Mass Effect 3.

Err, they usually expect you to size them and zip them up and provide a link to the zip if you want anything added.

I suppose I could to that, what's the e-mail?

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This just isn't the same...
Oh well, I may as well make use of the Persona 4 avatars I got added :M

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Look, people: The staff and their buttbuddies need something to show that they're superior to the unwashed masses.

A line of code pointing to a slightly different URL is just the ticket. I've used AdBlock to block all staff avatars so that they're unable to lord it over me digitally from thousands of miles away.

For fuck's sake, I have to add this because I know at least a handful of people will take this post seriously.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If they put up an Ass Effect 3 gallery I don't mind spending twenty minutes to resize and upload a gallery of an actual RPG.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom