Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

New Humble Weekly Sale is up, and it's pretty much the entire X series.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
New Humble Weekly Sale is up, and it's pretty much the entire X series.

Thanks for the head's up! I never played the X series, and the 'dex consensus is that it's a bit boring. Still, I love my space games and I was always curious ever since the games started appearing in the bargain bins, so I tossed in $1 for the older versions of the game.

Repressed Homosexual
Lol Metro with the Steam fanboyism again. It's not bad if you're deprived of your games, who cares? Plus you know that papa Gabe wouldn't ever do that to us.

I'm not buying a single bundle with this infested DRM garbage.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Steam fanboyism > Jesus Fanboyism. At least I can see evidence of GabeN's great works.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Steam fanboyism > Jesus Fanboyism. At least I can see evidence of GabeN's great works.
But what if he's a False Prophet and you are being led astray from The True Gaming Path? Open your eyes and see Steam's Evil!

can I have your library after you quit?

Repressed Homosexual
I can take my games wherever I want without having to constantly relog into a client and know that they will never be taken away from me.

This is what was great about the Humble Bundle, they used to offer just that, until they totally sold out.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Steam adds a ton of convenience at the moment, especially for someone who travels as much as I do, which is why I use it. If it somehow goes under and I lose my games, it's not like I don't have a list of everything I bought, so I could just pirate whatever I actually cared about from it and have it within minutes thanks to high internet speeds. Would take less time than hunting for disc and reinstalling would, especially since many of my discs would probably be lost in god knows what country.

Humppaleka

Cipher
One must wonder if it is worth it to buy all those X games or just wait for the new one...?

Bruticis

One must wonder if it is worth it to buy all those X games or just wait for the new one...?
Each new one that comes out basically makes the old ones redundant. There's no point in buying them all (except for steam count which is a damn good reason).

This is the first time I've been back to GOG in months, I honestly can't remember when I signed up. Just checked in 'cause I read free game.

Turjan

Arcane
Indieroyale sent two free keys for the Golden Jubilee Bundle to all subscribers, for yourself and to share with your friends :D. Anyway, many people here will get this for free, I assume. I haven't heard of any of the games in the bundle, but let's hope it contains at least something halfway decent. Current sale price, in case anyone actually needs to buy it, is $2.01.

Kitako

Arcane
Got it too, games look shit.
Still one key to give away, if anyone want to try them just let me know.

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
http://www.indiegala.com/
42098783fc787da6b2c6b67305c085a0.png

Happy Hour = you get 2 keys of every game

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Knytt Underground is very nice. Saira is by the same guy, but I didn't enjoy what I played of it much because it focused a lot on minigames.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Unless they changed Happy Hour the bet place to get bundles is from CAG where people do group guys -- brings the effective cost of a bundle down to $2ish.

Turjan

Arcane
The newest Indieroyale is a mixed bag, but contains the Paradox titles Sengoku: Way of the Warrior and March of the Eagles for grand strategy fans. Four Steam keys.

Also, Bundle Stars sells four Commandos games for $2.25.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom