Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Yosharian

Arcane
Druckmann probably wants to work on movies in Hollywood or something, I doubt he cares that nobody will buy his next game

They’re doing a whole new Remaster version of the game with new features and modes. There’s going to be stuff in the Remaster that sounds like it could’ve been DLC, and probably even started as DLC. But if it’s only coming to the new updated PS5 release, I’d guess they’re going to try and use that to sell more PS5s...although I’d imagine the hardcore fans that would buy it again probably also already have a PS5.

They were also doing a multiplayer DLC (or maybe it was its own standalone game, I’m not sure) they recently canceled and hilariously tried to spin as a positive. As if releasing some online multiplayer mode or game would mean they’d also have to focus solely on that forever.

Tehdagah

Arcane
23 seconds. no photos for cuckmann. perfetto!

20240110-134440.jpg

Tehdagah

Arcane
The game sold 10 millions of copies in 2022. Druckman won.
You forgot to say that it's also half of what the first game sold.
The first game was released 11 years ago.

They’re doing a whole new Remaster version of the game with new features and modes. There’s going to be stuff in the Remaster that sounds like it could’ve been DLC, and probably even started as DLC. But if it’s only coming to the new updated PS5 release, I’d guess they’re going to try and use that to sell more PS5s...although I’d imagine the hardcore fans that would buy it again probably also already have a PS5.

They were also doing a multiplayer DLC (or maybe it was its own standalone game, I’m not sure) they recently canceled and hilariously tried to spin as a positive. As if releasing some online multiplayer mode or game would mean they’d also have to focus solely on that forever.
People who already own the game don't need to buy again, they can upgrade the game and get the new DLCs for $10.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I remember that the last of us 2 went on sale really fast on the ps store, so fast that I couldn't believe it. I bought it on that sale and it was a real eye opening experience for me. I didn't even make it to the infamous scene before I quit, I remember there was snowball fights, teen angst, relationship drama and anti-lesbo bartenders (as if bartenders don't universally love lesbos). I remember thinking is this a fuckin episode of degrassi or a zombie game??? Then that chick that looks like a 16-19yo male bodybuilder popped on my screen and I uninstalled it. But you can't fool me twice, I haven't bought a thing from those cunts since.

Modron

Arcane
I remember thinking is this a fuckin episode of degrassi or a zombie game??? Then that chick that looks like a 16-19yo male bodybuilder popped on my screen and I uninstalled it. But you can't fool me twice, I haven't bought a thing from those cunts since.
They haven't released anything besides two ports since...

jaekl

Educated
Patron
I remember thinking is this a fuckin episode of degrassi or a zombie game??? Then that chick that looks like a 16-19yo male bodybuilder popped on my screen and I uninstalled it. But you can't fool me twice, I haven't bought a thing from those cunts since.
They haven't released anything besides two ports since...
What's your point?

jaekl

Educated
Patron
They were pasting the remastered last of us all over the place in the ps store, people probably bought that. Not me though, of course, so -$90 for naughty dog so far. I'll keep this thread updated every time I don't buy a naughty dog game and we can keep a tally of revenues lost.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
Just checked the playstation store today and I was offered to upgrade the last of us 2 to the ps5 version for only $15. So tally up another -$15 for Naughty Dog, they've lost double what they swindled out of me now.

jaekl

Educated
Patron
https://www.gamesradar.com/the-last...-training-like-crazy-and-then-i-got-pregnant/

The Last of Us Part 2 director wanted Laura Bailey to bulk up for her Abby role: "I was training like crazy, and then I got pregnant"

"There's something interesting in Abby feeling a lot like Joel"

Neil is a real auteur trying to make the voice actress to bulk up :D
Sounds suspiciously like weirdo sex creep behaviour... keep an eye on this guy for me, I bet we see some allegations in the future.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom