Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

sser

Arcane
Developer
I liked the writing in the first Last of Us except I feel it did get a little off the rails when the girl went full-on rambo. Fractured the narrative pretty badly. Just couldn't quite take the protector storyline to its natural conclusion. The irony is that most of the game you weave around dangerous enemies like clickers hoping not to touch them, but it's totally normal for a chick the size of a coat hanger to stab grown men to death. As someone who once got into a fight with two heavier people, let me tell ya weight classes exist for a reason. (Ended that fight career on a hard L.)

But anyway I don't even have a PS4 so what the fuck am I doing in here.

The graffiti as storytelling was hilariously on the nose in the first Last of Us game. When I first saw that starting area you're in after everything has gone to shit, the graffiti in the environment had me actually laughing with how badly it was handled.

In Portal it works because it's the out of the way ravings of someone that went through exactly what you are, in Last of Us it's just random graffiti artist seeming trying to give you narrative information. It's like watching someone try to be clever and copy something they've seen someone else do (my guess would be Portal) while making it clear they have no understanding of why the thing they're trying to copy works.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Haven't owned a console since the N64 but just wanted to say that lesbo kiss was some fucking uncanny valley into the stratosphere IMO. Amazed to see people praising the visuals of it. I thought it was awkward mannequin city.

imweasel

^
Great and informative video.

Naughty Cuck has really gone off the deep end with their blatant SJW agenda. Watch how the game underperforms and Neil Cuckman subsequently blames it on "homophobes", "misogynists" and "white male scum".

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
^

Naughty Cuck has really gone off the deep end with their blatant SJW agenda. Watch how the game underperforms and Neil Cuckman subsequently blames it on "homophobes", "misogynists" and "white male scum".

Unfortunately there is like 0% chance for this game to underperform.

imweasel

It definitely won't bomb, but I am expecting it to underperform and sell noticably less copies than it's predecessor. That won't go unnoticed by Sony.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Liberal fence sitter whining about his favourite studio becoming a cesspit of sjw vomit. All that defending and excusing is annoying,"They are gay and it unsettling but i don't mind faggots because i am one you goys,i to hate evul bigots and homophobes,still the game have gays and there is no need for it." What a fucking cuck! Do feel happy that the sjws are beginning to destroy the favourite games of those fucking retards. Do hope that the game is intolerable drivel of endless sjw feces.

sullynathan

Arcane
^

game will sell very well just like uncharted 4 & the last of us. The larger PS4 fanbase don't care too much about the lesbians, their loyalty to naughty dog & PlayStation is greater

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The game most likely will sell well among the retarded sony fans,still God could have a boring day and decide to tank it for amusement. I don't think that it will meet expectation or outsell the first one.

In my humble opinion all the console peasants should be executed by being anally penetrated by their favourite console!

Max Edge

Feminist view on lesbianism is always boring and unfunny. Like on every other thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

sullynathan

Arcane
Now that I beat TLOU recently and actually watched the trailer, I have to say that this trailer is pretty impressive as an improvement and the level of violence shown.

They have a bit more stealth options, you can now go prone, hide in grass and even hide under cars something that I haven't seen in any other stealth game I played and the AI responds appropriately. It looks scripted but after playing the game, I don't believe it is that scripted because it is almost exactly how the first game plays without a good amount of the QTE prompts shown on screen.

That hiding/almost invisible in grass thing is an Ass Creed thing, it is far too easy to just jump in grass and people pretty much forget that you're there and now have to start searching. They have some new stealth stuff but still haven't gone all the way, the games basic combat + stealth + crafting loop is still quite unique in comparison to others, and they've furthered the latter with crafting ammo + silencers now, likely that silencers will have their own durability.

The shooting is the same, but the hand-to-hand still looks the same but I want to know if the QTE dodge system is the same or if you now have a dedicated dodge button in combat. Fighting multiple people looks more natural now due to the animations compared to the first that switches between them, but Ellie dodging that arrow shot leads me to believe her dodging isn't contextual.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
a game for lesbians? who the fuck cares?

no one forces you to play a game, especially when "play" in this case just consits of watching retarded cutscenes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom