Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
M4BE1R0
You have clearly not read most of the thread, the decline only starts from page 200, and even then the codexian playthroughs are only made to have some foundation on which to build more lulz, criticism and alternative endings.

But yes, I think about three codexers have embraced the popamole.

Hehe, I am clearly one of them, but I have to say that the gameplay in ME is so enjoyable precisely because it's much less popamole than previous installments. ME3 hits exactly in my dumbed down shootan needs. Besides, I have a soft spot for all kinds of space marines shooting shit out of rubber-headed aliens. Pew-pew-pew!!

Gord

Arcane
i-want-to-believe.jpg

GOTY already, I'm probably never going to play the game, but this thread alone has provided me so much entertainment...

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Interestingly, if you have very low military strength and have destroyed the Collector Base in ME2, you apparently automatically go for the Destroy ending without any option at all, and you go Control if you handed over the Collector Base.

I wonder how that fits into the indoctrination theory.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Well, I've just gotten out of the dream sequence and the upcoming M. Night Shyamalan twist is so obvious and fucking hamfisted that it hurts my dick.

Or maybe that's the gonorrhea.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Wait dont you, at the beginning of the demo, see the kid playing with the model space ship and his mother talking with him?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
No mother as far as I could see. Just a kid playing with his stupid toy in that stupid designated sim city park area and Shepard watching from a window.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Knowing RLM, he will surely make a correlation between the kid from ME3 and Anakin in the Phantom Menace, explaining how kids always ruin everything.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Just played another few minutes. Dragon Age 2 is a masterpiece. I invited that IGN Jersey Shore bitch onboard and I HATE. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IN THE FUCKING FOREST OF FUCKING FUCKERY IS THIS FUCKING BITCH DOING IN THIS GODDAMN GAME? YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING WAR CORRESPONDENT!! THERE IS NO GODDAMN WAY!! I can't play this shit anymore. This is unbearable! I am genuinly TERRIFIED about what other retarded characters I'll find on MY SHIP.

WHAT THE FUCK happened to the Cerberus crew? THEY WERE FINE! THEY DIDN'T BOTHER ME! AND WHY THE FUCK DOES MY GODFUCKINGDAMN LUXURY LINER LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN SUBMARINE WITH FUCKING TINFOIL PLASTERED ON THE GODDAMN WALLS NOW??!?!!! HEADS WILL FUCKING ROLL, BIOWARE. I PROMISE!!!

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Just played another few minutes. Dragon Age 2 is a masterpiece. I invited that IGN Jersey Shore bitch onboard and I HATE. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IN THE FUCKING FOREST OF FUCKING FUCKERY IS THIS FUCKING BITCH DOING IN THIS GODDAMN GAME? YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING WAR CORRESPONDENT!! THERE IS NO GODDAMN WAY!! I can't play this shit anymore. This is unbearable! I am genuinly TERRIFIED about what other retarded characters I'll find on MY SHIP.

WHAT THE FUCK happened to the Cerberus crew? THEY WERE FINE! THEY DIDN'T BOTHER ME! AND WHY THE FUCK DOES MY GODFUCKINGDAMN LUXURY LINER LOOK LIKE A GODDAMN SUBMARINE WITH FUCKING TINFOIL PLASTERED ON THE GODDAMN WALLS NOW??!?!!! HEADS WILL FUCKING ROLL, BIOWARE. I PROMISE!!!

Equip these!!!

Horse+Blinders.jpg

Hegel

Arcane
There is no villain, Andy. That's why people are directing their rage towards the developers.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
There is no villain, Andy. That's why people are directing their rage towards the developers.
I'm talking about the codex poster, villain of the story.

Unless he's my "child". OH NO I'M INDOCTRINATED. AND ALSO A DAD.

YAY I'M A DAD!!

FUCK I'M INDOCTRINATED.

YAY I'M A DAD!

FUCK VILLAIN OF THE STORY IS MY CHILD!

I WILL LOVE YOU VILLAIN OF THE STORY LIKE ONLY A HORSE CAN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom