Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Hegel

Arcane
What about Marilyn Manson and Dragon Age? :smug:

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
I now know why I hated ME3's music so much. Some of it was composed by Clint Fucking Mansell, the Greater Faggot who made the music for "Requiem for a Dream", that hateful soundtrack loved by all the nutjobs of the world.

I feel the same kind of growing hate whenever I hear stuff made by Hans Zimmer or his copycat Jeremy Soule.

He composed two songs for the soundtrack.

I was expecting to get a PI sounding soundtrack instead I got generic piano theme #4447

I guess Bioware thought synth wasn't "epic" enough.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I now know why I hated ME3's music so much. Some of it was composed by Clint Fucking Mansell, the Greater Faggot who made the music for "Requiem for a Dream", that hateful soundtrack loved by all the nutjobs of the world.

I feel the same kind of growing hate whenever I hear stuff made by Hans Zimmer or his copycat Jeremy Soule.

He composed two songs for the soundtrack.

I was expecting to get a PI sounding soundtrack instead I got generic piano theme #4447

I guess Bioware thought synth wasn't "epic" enough.

:bro: a glorious soundtrack to a glorious film.

CROmagnon

Augur
Since when are retarded people (in full clothing) NSFW?

I agree, it might not be pleasant but you see worse stuff on news sites.

CROmagnon

Augur
:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that. :oops:

Taged it NSFW.

Edit: Jaesun was right! That "oops!" emote is the gayest thing ever created. Gay as Shepard in ME3.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Comment from YT

2. Notice that the dead people on the station looks like dolls not people much like in a dream.

:hearnoevil:
These people can not be that fucking stupid. What kind of shit have they been exposed to to think that BioWare's horrible animations and artwork are anything more than that? Or that the story hides an indoctrination subtext? Fucks sake.

Oh for fucks sake, you should be encouraging them.

If they turn out to be wrong, the resulting shitfest will be much, much greater if they hit critical mass and you have a majority of the fans actually believing Bioware was going to 'redeem the ending'. What can be a better troll than getting legions of fanboys hyped up over something that doesn't exist?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Moar proof that the kid exists only in Shepard's mind:

19sewo.jpg

How did the kid get into that building, since it's locked? Why does he vanishes when you look away? How did he survive the Reaper blast? I guess Bioware is pulling a g-man with that kid.

CROmagnon

Augur
Moar proof that the kid exists only in Shepard's mind:

How did the kid get into that building, since it's locked? Why does he vanishes when you look away? How did he survive the Reaper blast? I guess Bioware is pulling a g-man with that kid.

Climbed up by the wall that looks like a ladder on the right side of the screen.

There are two vents on each side of the door. He could have entered there. I'm sorry Bro, but I think you just want to believe a little too much!

I feel your pain. I really do. But it's time to let go Bro!

Deleted member 7219

Wow, just finished ME3.

That Linkin Park song is spot on. "I put my trust in you, blah blah blah".

How much money have ME fans spent on this series? ME 1, ME 2 and all the DLC, and now ME 3. You would have thought Bioware could have put a good ending on Shepard's saga. Instead we get... what... condescending Reaper Boy, Battlestar Galactica "Organics deserve to die lol", Deus Ex: Human Revolution button choices, the Normandy crashing on some alien planet for no reason, and then Shepard taking a breath. Don't even get me started on the ridiculous post-credits sequence. Bioware aren't just pissing on their fans, they have gathered up their fans favourite possessions and are burning them in a fire, and making them watch. This is beyond trolling. They've said time and time again that ME3 is the end of Shepard's saga. Then they tease the fans with stuff like that. Not on.

Angthoron

Arcane
RedLetterMedia @ Twitter said:
Will will be doing something with Mass Effect 3... stay tuned...
Is Plinkett coming after BioWare?

:yeah:

:bounce:

This is going to be majestic. :yeah:
Dunno how much gaming background Plinkett has, but this would be the most majestic thing ever. I've always said we need our gaming Plinkett.
Oh hell yeah, that's the best thing to come out of that franchise. Except the delicious butthurt and the massive lulz that is.

Also, what happens in the post-credit sequence anyway?

Deleted member 7219

Post-credit sequence, an old man is with a young boy (presumably his grandson, I can't remember if the kid called him grandpa or not) in a wooded area, there is a big planet in the sky and lots of stars, the kid says "Tell me another story about Shepard" and the guy says, "Ok, just one more..."

Angthoron

Arcane
Post-credit sequence, an old man is with a young boy (presumably his grandson, I can't remember if the kid called him grandpa or not) in a wooded area, there is a big planet in the sky and lots of stars, the kid says "Tell me another story about Shepard" and the guy says, "Ok, just one more..."
Oh, alright, thanks.

CROmagnon

Augur

Some people have made a different ending for that sequence too.

1DXLk.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom