Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Suffice to say, I fucking enjoyed it. I'm done posting here for now because I don't fit in anymore. I can't be ironic about this, can't play the part of the no-joy frustrated shithead with a critical sense that's out of control. I just really fucking enjoyed this, no irony involved at all

Die, you piece of shit, and go suck dicks on a plane! And if I ever see your fucking face around, in Europe or Italy, Well I'll -- That time I'm gonna kick your ass.

I hope someone out of your family dies out of cancer soon.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"2. End on a positive note. This is really important for video games...life in general is full of s****y stuff happening all the time. When I invest a hundred hours into a game I need to walk away feeling like a hero."

STFU

Vicissitudes

Augur
Patron
Exec producers explaining game design and story arcs... Also I bet he thinks that Michael Bay is the best movie director of all time. I love this kind of producers so much. So fucking much.
:deadhorse:

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
So yeah I've played this

Suffice to say, I fucking enjoyed it. I'm done posting here for now because I don't fit in anymore. I can't be ironic about this, can't play the part of the no-joy frustrated shithead with a critical sense that's out of control. I just really fucking enjoyed this, no irony involved at all
what3d.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
Par of the course, Mass Effect is a RPG for people that don't like RPGs crossed with a shooter for people that don't like shooters, popamole indeed.

Oesophagus

Arcane
I cannot be arsed to look through this festering abortion of a thread, so if this was already posted then fuck you

NcTI8.jpg

Stokowski

Arcane
Die, you piece of shit, and go suck dicks on a plane! And if I ever see your fucking face around, in Europe or Italy, Well I'll -- That time I'm gonna kick your ass.

I hope someone out of your family dies out of cancer soon.

Harry_Manback++;

Hegel

Arcane
You're just butthurt, Bioware didn't ignore the player base, they left them with a choice. Even more so, they 1upped everyone in a magnificent trolling venue, behold ME3, the first sci-fi LARP game, so emotional people are pouring blood over the web.

:thumbsup:

035.jpg

I cannot be arsed to look through this festering abortion of a thread, so if this was already posted then fuck you

It was, about a hundred pages ago (so yeah not worth digging for) and with even more extensive ones demonstrating how they 'shopped Shepard into some pic meant to advertise for a television show.

Oh, and fuck you too buddy.
onWTl.png

That thread on BSN with the guy filing the complaint is awful - http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/10065503/26

The guy has a greviance he feels is legit and informs the other gonks over there of how to follow his precident and he gets an earful of shit. Jesus that thread is like the Lord of the Flies, the drones have been shipwreaked by their Bioware guardians and have formed their own retake community. But anybody who wants to pursue a different and adult form of action, which may actually get the attention of EA if it succeeds and people begin to return their defective crap and get a refund, is shouted down and denied the use of the conch.

Chioice Retake drone responses-

This can only serve to "damage" the "movement" by making it look irrational.

Something like this will undoubtably backfire and hurt the movements image...

I agree with being patient, but all of us have a right to exercise our consumer rights. I can't ask the OP to hold off on a complaint he feels is legitimate because it makes me look bad.
I can only hope that he does it a little more quietly so that it doesn't create so much dissention in the ranks of our movement.
-
Bad Move. Bad Press. I know you're upset. But this is very damaging.
In a best case scenario this fails and colors people that care passionately about the game and want more closure in a bad light.
In a worst case scenario this works. I think you're too caught up in the idea of the positive benefits to consider the negative repurcussions to that.
- Don't damage the movement brother... You linebreaking bastard.

Then coming over the hill we have one of the only remaining Biodrone white knights riding backwards on his blinkered steed...

Honestly, i had a pretty bad opinion of this "movement" already, but this... words just fail me... I just hope that all this childish dont ruin what bioware had planed for those of us that actually liked the game and didnt mind all that much about the ending.

Seriously why do these fuckers have to part of a group all the time, with no dissent allowed, is it that Priestly and Woo have been farming them for so long on the forums they've just devolved? Issuing bannu for dissent and contarary opinion until all that remained were the docile, malible sheep, which even have an uncle Tom strain which polices the others, grassing them up to the mod's etc. Now the've broke out of the pen and have herdered themselves together again, kicking out those black sheep who dissent with the flock movement.

Video related-

dextermorgan

Arcane
Dear Serious_Business,

As someone who mostly enjoys your verbose philosoraptoring, even when it reads as nothing more than an exercise in creative writing, I urge you to reconsider this decision - especially in light of just how fucking weak your supposed final note is. I like, fuck you? Hedonism trumps all? Seriously?

Best of luck in your future endeavors,
DexterMorgan

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm done posting here for now because I don't fit in anymore.

[...]

What I'm saying is, go to hell faggots. Certainly am not going to make a goodbye thread or say I'm leaving forever

6/10

Would mock again.

------------------------------ Rine ends here.

DarthBehemoth

Learned
Dear Serious_Business,

As someone who mostly enjoys your verbose philosoraptoring, even when it reads as nothing more than an exercise in creative writing, I urge you to reconsider this decision - especially in light of just how fucking weak your supposed final note is. I like, fuck you? Hedonism trumps all? Seriously?

Best of luck in your future endeavors,
DexterMorgan

He's obviously indoctrinated. Damn Biowareapers

Monocause

Arcane
It's just that the Codex doesn't offer the three hookers deal. I've been to BSN and shit was SO cash.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I would shove this video into every Biodrone' and Biosheeple's face. And after that I would punch them in the balls.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Just anothe rsheeple blindly going along with the new age hate. Not imopressed with his troll. 1.5/10

Oesophagus

Arcane
So, the biodrones are discontent and are hating on Bioware? What will the Codex ever do to live up to its contrarian pedigree...

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Gotta love those "v-bloggers" who can't say a full sentence without editing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom