- There will be no more guilds. Only one guild - Heroes of Tamriel. Anyone can join but only few become true heroes.
- Return of an attributes system, attributes are decided at character creation and represent your character potential, how much and how quickly he can advance in related skills. Attributes are for the most part immutable and the only way of increasing them is by receiving Daedric boons through quests. Receiving those boons has consequences for the main story and the character standing in the world.
- Skills have a hard cap determined by your attributes and a soft cap determined by your characters access to trainers and facilities. Mastering the highest levels of a skill (90+) is only possible for characters that pass heroic tests in the form of quests: taking possession of rare artifacts, finding and convincing the most reclusive teachers, hunting a legendary beast, procuring the most rarest and expensive ingredients, etc.
- The guild system is much more involved: guilds only take the most promising apprentices, e.g. the Mages Guild won't take characters with low Intellect and Willpower. Some guilds care for the fame/infamy of the character. A knightly order won't take a know Thieves Guild associate. There are ways for a character to gain access to some specific guild services in non conventional ways: bribes, clandestine contacts, reward from a specific quest, etc.
- Return of spellmaking and item enchanting.
- No world-cities transition, everything happens in one big open world.
Nothing will be more complicated than what we've seen in Skyrim. Not one single system. If anything there will be less skills and perks e.g. pickpocket can be integrated into sneak. You're in for an unpleasant surprise if you think they've "learned their lesson" from Skyrim or Fallout 4/76.
Todd's target audience is people who just want to "100%" the game with the same character.
Shittesda games are more or less free of POZ (compared to the rest, at least) due to Todd being gay and having a pass for ignoring this stuff.- The main NPC will be a black transgender woman who became a queen enduring many hardships after her familiy was brutally murdered by city guards
Higher level areas will be gated off by Power. If you don't have enough of it then enemies in that area will simply be impossible.