Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

mck

Cipher
Have there been any good deals for Diablo 3? If one happens, I'd appreciate it if someone could post a link.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
13969.jpg
wat

mck

Cipher
Diablo 3 is an underrated classic. Plus I'm not buying it for myself:greatjob:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
G2A.com got keys and D3 is 48% off there, still a bit expensive at 26 euros. Otherwise wait for Blizzard email, they had Starcraft sale now, HotS was half price and maybe they'll put D3 too on sale. But Ive seen it cheaper in real stores so check your country's pricerunner sites.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I was going to correct the article about Bulletstorm, which I know for a fact did not activate on Origin before, but I just tried it again and it does work now. I wonder if that's because of GFWL shutting down or something.

It's a bummer Crysis doesn't work.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was going to correct the article about Bulletstorm, which I know for a fact did not activate on Origin before, but I just tried it again and it does work now. I wonder if that's because of GFWL shutting down or something.

It's a bummer Crysis doesn't work.

I can also confirm that Mass Effect 1 now DOES work, although I'm positive that it didn't last year.

Here's another good FAQ about this: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/mPDjj/origin-redeemable-list

Perhaps Crysis will work from here? https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I can also confirm that Mass Effect 1 now DOES work, although I'm positive that it didn't last year.

Indeed.

They really need to remove the stupid SecuROM shit from it, and integrate the free "Bring Down the Sky" DLC into the download. It's so retarded you still have to go to some ancient website and play serial key limbo to get that fucking thing installed.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Indeed.

They really need to remove the stupid SecuROM shit from it, and integrate the free "Bring Down the Sky" DLC into the download. It's so retarded you still have to go to some ancient website and play serial key limbo to get that fucking thing installed.

They made a new installer for that actually: https://help.ea.com/article/mass-effect-bring-down-the-sky-dlc-redemption

The crappy Pinnacle Station DLC was removed from Origin, though. Only way to get it now is via the Trilogy compilation.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
CK2 Collection on HumbleBundle 22 items for 19.99

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin

Man you're being all kinds of helpful this morning. And I guess EA deserves my hat tip on that.

Pinnacle Station is so terrible I would rather not have it installed.

Well it was the most fun I got of the crappy Mass Effect combat (as a Vanguard anyway) which says a lot of the quality of the damn thing. I'd rather play Mass Effect 2.

Grim Monk

Arcane
DotEmu* has the "Silmarils Collection" 60% OFF ($6.00):
http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/23/silmarils-collection

*(GOG's forgotten smaller French rival in the "DRM-Free old games reseller business".)

Silmarils Collection
Arcade
Boston Bomb Club
Bunny Bricks
Wind Surf Willy
Adventure
Colorado
Maya
Metal Mutant
StarBlade
Targhan
Strategy
Deus
Robinson’s Requiem
Storm Master
Transartica
RPG
Crystals of Arborea
Ishar I
Ishar II
Ishar III

Seems like a pretty good price.

Warning: I've got very limited experience buying stuff from DotEmu so can't really tell you about the quality of their Modern System Porting and User Support, thus it is a bit of a risk.

Last edited:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
New humble bundle is fucking sweet. Surgeon simulator, papo and yo, bit trip runner, reus. Me like, even tho i own half of the games.

Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
New Humble Bundle is probably one of the best you'll ever see.
$5 for all later civ games(3-4-5) except BNW expansion for Civ5. $15 to include BNW. Plus some extra goodies. Insane.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom