Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Official Photoshop Soviet Propaganda Posters Thread

St. Toxic

Arcane
Gee, thanks mangs. Inspiration taken from:

http://content.answers.com/main/con...i-Americanism-1944-Nazi-Propaganda-Poster.jpg

EDIT: Ooh.

teskc8.jpg

Too easy?

Drakron

Arcane
Thrawn05 said:
And sad. He used to be so cool.

Why was the King of Worms turned into a gay elf?!? At the very least they should've used their stock Leech model.

Lore wise Oblivion is a mess, the Mage Guild storyline seem to be completed at a hurry with throwing in the King of Worms because its cool to fight him.

Mannimarco was a altmer so they did not fucked up that much, I leave explinations over why the hell he a altmer again or even if he actually is the King of Worms to apologists.

Greatatlantic

Erudite
Finally! I have some answers!

I sent this to Summer.

Greatatlantic PM to Summer said:
While I doubt you were the mod who made this desicion, you were the only mod whose name I remember off hand. Anyways, most people who posted in that thread found the humor enjoyable, and the thread wasn't locked as what usually happens to threads that go off topic or degrade to flaming. I recieved no warning nor personal message as explaination. So, under what TESF rule was the thread deleted? Then, under what conditions/limitation could I repost the thread?

Or, is there really a "Beth-stapo", pardon the pun, out to erase criticism and/or traces of I love Oblivion from the forums? If so, I'm very disappointed in how TESF has chosen to run itself.

I recieved this illuminating response:

Summer said:
I don't know who deleted it, but all references to I really love Oblivion will be deleted. :)
summer

EDIT: Upon looking at it some more, I think the point was to replace RPGCodex with "I really love Oblivion". So, maybe if we remove all photoshops with RPGCodex or Codexer or VaultDweller in them, then we can repost it. At this point, though, its just to see how far they will go in removing criticism.

St. Toxic

Arcane
The mods and admins don't care about the rules one tiny bit. I had my awesome threads deleted as they were classified as "yuckie", which is the equivalent of getting arrested for having "facial hair". If you take it to the administration, you'll get to wait a month and then maybe, MAYBE, you'll get banned -- I can't make any promises.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Greatatlantic said:
So, maybe if we remove all photoshops with RPGCodex or Codexer or VaultDweller in them, then we can repost it.
And let's all change the theme from "Oblivion is lame" to "I love Oblivion!!! It's totally awesome!".

denizsi

Arcane
I think a topic, explaining how the codexers have been prejudiced all along and only now they finally "get it", think that it's a great RPG and agree that it's the best game ever, might be a neat experiment.

dongle

Scholar
Greatatlantic said:
EDIT: Upon looking at it some more, I think the point was to replace RPGCodex with "I really love Oblivion".
I'm prolly the last person to notice this, as I haven't posted on ESF recently. Try typing in "RPGcodex" or "RPG Codex" into a post and their bad-word filter changes it to "I love Oblivion" and "I really love Oblivion". Talk about a paranoid bunch of self-delusional idiots. Wow. That's really the last straw for me. I don't care if they finally release the tools I want, or if the entire modding scene goes through a revival, I'm never posting there again.

Inziladun

Magister
dongle said:
Greatatlantic said:
EDIT: Upon looking at it some more, I think the point was to replace RPGCodex with "I really love Oblivion".
I'm prolly the last person to notice this, as I haven't posted on ESF recently. Try typing in "RPGcodex" or "RPG Codex" into a post and their bad-word filter changes it to "I love Oblivion" and "I really love Oblivion". Talk about a paranoid bunch of self-delusional idiots. Wow. That's really the last straw for me. I don't care if they finally release the tools I want, or if the entire modding scene goes through a revival, I'm never posting there again.

It worked earlier when I typed RPGcodex into a post... I think i'm done at ESForums as well, i've already been banned once there, I should of left then.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Rina said:
They deleted your non-political versions thread. :(

I at least got to read a bit of it before they deleted it. I liked the part about, "They wouldn't do that if they didn't love the game."

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
dongle said:

You know, when the ESF guys were doing their once every two weekly invasion of these forums during the development of Oblivion, I was seriously considering doing the naughty word filter thing on Oblivion to something like, "I'm real gay".. But I decided that would be more lame than I'm willing to go.

Looks like Bethesda doesn't have that lameness limit.

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Inziladun said:
dongle said:
Greatatlantic said:

It worked earlier when I typed RPGcodex into a post... I think i'm done at ESForums as well, i've already been banned once there, I should of left then.

I've been banned there three times now. :\ I WOULD leave, but I have no life and need a "big" forum to post on when all the rest are sleeping.

Lumpy

Arcane
Spectacle said:
Here is one of the ESF legions
mao-oblivion.jpg
So what they're saying is "RPGCodex", "RPG Codex"?

Anyway, posting this thread over there wasn't really the best idea. But, what the hell.

psycojester

Arbiter
Anybody got a high res picture of the 3 wise monkeys i just had a good idea for a pic

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom