Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Outer Worlds segment at tomorrow's Inside Xbox: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/23/all-new-inside-xbox-september-24/

Catch an All-New Inside Xbox Tomorrow, September 24

Inside Xbox returns on Tuesday, September 24 at 3 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. ET with an hour-long episode featuring all things Xbox.

We’ve got a look at the upcoming single-player sci-fi RPG The Outer Worlds, the latest on Project xCloud, an exclusive interview with Jon Bernthal on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, the scoop on tickets for X019, coming to London on November 14, and you’re hearing it here first – Studio Wildcard’s Atlas is coming to Xbox and we’ll tell you everything you need to know! The episode will also feature DayZ, Hitman 2, Afterparty, Code Vein, Felix the Reaper, Children of Morta, the next round of Xbox Game Pass titles and more.

Watch live tomorrow on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, or check out highlights and the full show on-demand after it airs. Inside Xbox is also available with American Sign Language (ASL) for the hearing-impaired, Audio Descriptions for the visually-impaired, and is subtitled in Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese.

Prime Junta

Wanna see good writing? Read a book. :smug:

/me looks on internet for random books

37655756._SY475_.jpg

no

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
Really meh.. I thought that they would show more gameplay. Atton Crane seems different from the first gameplay back in 2018 tho.

Quillon

Arcane
They've worked on roseway since the first gameplay it seems, it looks like a painting outside the town. Also there are some journal - quest spoilers.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
The Shrink ray looks really neat and i gonna tbh.. This location that they show, looks MUCH better than anything that was show in Monarch.

Deleted Member 16721

I'm changing my GOTY to slightly favor Disco Elysium, but this game should be a lot of fun. We'll see which game delivers more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom